Netflix / keep sending movies and charging credit card

United States Review updated:

I have tried for months to get Netflix to stop sending movies, right now I have some movies in my possession because they continue to send them and will not heed my past three attempts to withdraw membership. I can't find an online site to stop it so I just keep writing them when I return the movies. I find myself hesitant to return them knowing that in a few days more will come. However, that isn't rational because I'm still getting charged. I contacted my Washington Mutual credit card and asked them to stop payment on any future charges which resulted in being told there was a paperwork process of investigation, etc. So, I asked to close my account thus no charges---the associate told me she would transfer me to someone to close the account---against her will---then hung up on me. Even though it is only $12 a month it is money I am charged and not using nor wanting their services. I am mailing back, again, two movies today... a very unhappy consumer.
Va

Comments

Ki
  19th of Nov, 2008
Hey.
I wished to take their free account. And close him when my free time left. But now when I read this. I dont think so=). Especially I dont live in USA (i from russia) and therefore I will not come to their office and say: Stop sending me your f*cking dvds and clouse my account! Ha ha. Thank you.

Netflix Logo Netflix