Menu
Netflix
reviews & complaints

Netflix
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1332 complaints
67 resolved 1265 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Netflix. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
4:27 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

here's an easy fix to VPN blocks: just allow everyone to access all titles... if necessary, make them download additional titles. literally so simple. ON TOP OF THAT, I am trying to learn Finnish, and since I don't live in northern Europe, your [censored]ty geolocation [censored] has really hindered my ability to do so. I have access to VERY FEW Finnish...

J
12:44 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I cancelled Netflix last month 28th of march 2022 ,and I was charged again for the service .what is it with this company ? this time I took a screen shot of the cancelation ,this time so if they charge me again I will have proof .I am sending a screen shot of this months cancellation .I want this service cancelled without delay

View 0 more photos
J
10:32 pm EDT

Netflix - Netflix pricing

I’ve just read that Netflix is complaining about family sharing and stating that is a big part of why they are losing customers. I’d have to say it has a lot to do with the fact that the prices are now over 20$ a month in Canada while the content is mostly older shows/movies and the current shows they do have are never up to date with the seasons aired. You can get prime plus stacked which offers about 7 different channels for a few dollars more. If Netflix wants to keep its customers maybe it should have updated and current shows and stop increasing their prices.

Desired outcome: Newer shows. Full seasons.

10:38 pm EDT

Netflix - Power Rangers Ninja Steel episode order

All of the other series that I have watched that are playing on Netflix show episodes in order. Power Rangers Ninja Steel does not. After each episode it goes to the last episode in the season (the Christmas special). I have had to go online and print out an episode guide, then stop the Christmas episode each time and search for the next episode in order to watch them in order. Most annoying.

Desired outcome: Fix the playing order for Power Rangers Ninja Steel.

10:39 am EDT

Netflix - Program's

Dear sir

I enjoy your programs, however it is so hard to find either a film or series that has limited violence and swearing!

Many people enjoy a film without swearing or violence for example forest gump.

Is it that producers think its necessary? If the company values its service to the public I would hope this could be looked and I would be grateful.

All the best

Derek Tilley

Desired outcome: For Netflix to review their swearing and violence and to reduce it to where it is necessary

2 comments
Apr 26, 2022 9:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Since I don't speak Spanish, Italian, Japanese, or any language other than English why not just give us a list of English only? And, more of them! You're quality is going down and your prices are going up!

Apr 05, 2022 5:31 pm EDT

You could set parental controls on your profile to block anything above PG-12 :)

F
1:21 pm EDT

Netflix - Taking down under 18 classicals

I would just like to state the fact you (Netflix) are taking off a lot of under 18's classicals. Just like

-Shrek

-mean girls

-clueless

-amazing Spiderman 2

-the grinch

and many more. This needs to stop maybe consider doing a vote on if you should take it off or not. Put as many things on as you want but take them down after a vote and also taking off series. When I say this I mean taking of the first couple of series and then leaving the rest like Heartland.

From Anonymous

Desired outcome: Putting the classicals back and not taking them off.

9:20 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Twice now Netflix has put my account on hold and I am pissed! My payments were set up for the 1st of each month because I'm on a pension and you guys changed the payment date. In December you billed me for a single connection then when I added another connection on the 23rd of December you billed me again for 2 connections? The you change my payment date. I...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My brother and nephew both have had bad out comes with death note. My nephew took a journal to school with a list of he peers and how the would die. So now the law is involved. My brother is in a psychiatric hospital cause of this movie

N
2:14 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Netflix - The plan offered to me was 199 at the time of signing up and it was upgraded to 499 without my consent

The plan offered to me was 199 at the time of signing up and it was upgraded to 499 without my consent. Initially, they offered 199 plans in India and accordingly they advertised that we can use it on a single system at a time. later on, they upgraded by themselves my plan to 499 and said that the services are used on more than one system. My point is if the content can be viewed on a single system at a time as per your offer and I had the same practice then why you are upgrading the plan. I talked to their customer care and they said that I needed to pay ad they may refund but I cannot trust them as such on registering on my account it is reflecting 499 rupees. They are the most unethical international service providers and customer cheaters to my knowledge. Be aware before taking their services or adding your bank account.

Mar 21, 2022 2:15 pm EDT

Netflix didn't change anything, if your plan was changed it means either someone you share the account with tried to watch at the same time as you and got a prompt asking if they wanted to upgrade, or you may have signed in on a new (HD/UHD) device and the system asked if you wanted to upgrade your plan to get a better picture quality. Either way, the change request / authorization came from one of the users.

G
4:06 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Reviving Zelensky series is in such poor taste at this sensitive time. It will aid Russia in demeaning him. Please remove.

5:51 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My 6 year old son found a new show he liked. He has watched it everyday for the last week or so. He finally got tired of jurassic park, thank God. And I watched several episodes with him. Up until a minute ago it was a show that promoted friendship and acceptance. The main protagonist is an upbeat young teen mutant girl who uses music and positivety to...

B
10:54 am EST

Netflix - Netflix

Every year the price goes up and every year the content quality goes down. Most shows get cancelled or dropped in an unfinished state so there isn't any real resolution to the show. Follow up seasons take years to air on netflix, it's currently taken 2 years for a new season of Stranger things to air, and thats a show they produce. The price increases are entirely due to their corporate greed because they certainly are not reinvesting in better content.

Desired outcome: Return the price of your streaming service to $7.99 because your quality of programming has gotten worse not better, and it certainly isn't worth $15.49 now

Mar 13, 2022 4:47 pm EDT

Can you think of any reason why production of shows might have been put on hold in the past two years?

It sounds like you have the family subscription, you can always downgrade to the standard or basic if you think it's too expensive :)

B
8:31 am EST

Netflix - Monthly bill.

The netflix india had me set for monthly auto renemal... I did not requested that first... They gave 5 grace day periods..,... I said if I decide not to recharge and you recharge without my sansction will you recharge... They said after or before 5 days grace we will charge you with no return. They said we can recharge even before the deadline. This is not the proper way to do this type buisness... I request for pain and sufferring to give some free service... It appeared to be black mail and not grace period... They would not be frame of grace period, please award some gift for this unorthodox way of dealing... Brian ciemny with credit card provided on request... Thank you for you gentle concern.

Desired outcome: Some reward for this suffering as we love nbetflix.

Mar 11, 2022 3:24 am EST

When you sign up for Netflix, you agree to a monthly direct debit from your method of payment. If they're not able to process the payment on the due date, you may get a small extension ('grace period') so you can continue watching for a few days in case you need to for example transfer money to your MOP from another account. They do try to charge normally once a day during this period, it's not just a week of free Netflix. Pay your bills on time and you won't have this issue.

O
6:50 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I would like to keep the Pokémon Sun and Moon show. I can’t get it any where else and it is one of my favorite show on Netflix. Is there anything that can be done to keep it? I’ve love this show and have watched it over and over please don’t delete this show. I know he w many other people like this.

R
6:47 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Netflix is a media outlet that has laws of governance. Great offence and the promotion of elderly abuse by Harry and his wife towards Prince Phillip in hospital whilst palliative, aged 99, towards his grandmother aged 95, towards Prince Charles aged in his 70's, is unacceptable and law breaking. Netflix is to be neutral, yet somehow the malevolence of...

L
7:07 pm EST

Netflix - Overall

Second I would love to completely block movies I have no intention of watching. There are so many options to choose from this would be a great option to filter out those I won't be watching.

2 comments
May 13, 2022 9:49 am EDT

Since I don't speak Spanish, Italian, Japanese, or any language other than English why not just give us more movies in K-Dubbed in English

May 13, 2022 9:36 am EDT

For one I would love to filter out languages and see options for English shows only. Finding something I want to watch only to discover it is in a different language and I have to read subtitles is fairly annoying.I would love to see more Romantic Asian TV Dramas, Chinese TV Dramas, and Love Triangle made in Korea to to watch in Dubbed in English

10:12 am EST

Netflix - Netflix

This is the second time in 2 mos . That I attempted to log in on app and it stated I didn’t have an acct. after the first time I took my credit card off the acct and used a gift card so my credit wouldn’t be compromised. so I changed the password and email address on Mac( I have the email that confirmed the change ) Then it logged me out saying I need to finish setting up the acct.

chatted with Netflix rep and he need the gift card number . Well who saves that after they enter it in ?!?!?! He (Brian ) stated that my original email or the one I JUST changed it too has no account so he couldn’t help me!

Very dissatisfied!

12:52 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We re-subscribed for Netflix on January 18, 2022 and for some reason our subscription ended on February 4th. This really angers me. It is bad enough that there are some days the app is down and we don't get credit on that, but to have our subscription end a whole 2 weeks early is not right. I feel robbed.

View 0 more photos
R
11:34 pm EST

Netflix - In my phone netflix not open properly...

Whenever I open netflix in my phone it always shows "sorry we could not reach the netflix service. Please try agin later." it shoes from 2 to 4 days regularly

So, please solve my problem..

This problem start from 3 jan 2022. My netflix still not working on my phone (realme xt) I unstall the app and install again but still not working.

You can contact me for further information [protected]...

Desired outcome: please solve my problem... start netflix properly so that i recharge my id again and start watching my series and movies...thank you

S
Mar 08, 2022 12:59 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

So basically

T
12:23 am EST

Netflix - Pricing/ movies & shows

The pricing can be a little more reasonable. Especially not finding anything really decent to watch. It takes me more than 45 minutes just to find something decent to watch. As for the tv shows especially anime it would be nice to have the episodes in order and a little more up to date. It’s sad that I have to try to find another site to watch some of my shows just because you don’t have all the episodes.

Desired outcome: Better movies/ shows to watch Current episodes for tv showsThe pricing can be a little more reasonableAnime shows in order and more current as well

Netflix contacts