Netflix / they are a bunch of crooks!
I ordered a couple of DVD's a couple of days ago from Netflix. We had a problem with our vcr/dvd player and so, yesterday (March 15, 2006) I cancelled my membership. Netflix even sent me back an email confirming the cancellation.
But today, I decided to check my bank account and noticed that they had taken $30.00 out! I just want to know what I can do to have them put the money back in. They ruined my account and now there are checks that are bouncing. I am really angry, and I advise anyone that is looking into getting movies from Netflix, not to do it. They are a bunch of crooks!
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix Com CA - unauthorized billing 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - 'site cant be reached' since yesterday no connection, internet etc is fine
- Netflix - justin time go - episode "let's haka dance / big drum jam"
- Netflix - the ranch
- Netflix - Request a refund
- Netflix - billing