Netflix / they are a bunch of crooks!

I ordered a couple of DVD's a couple of days ago from Netflix. We had a problem with our vcr/dvd player and so, yesterday (March 15, 2006) I cancelled my membership. Netflix even sent me back an email confirming the cancellation.

But today, I decided to check my bank account and noticed that they had taken $30.00 out! I just want to know what I can do to have them put the money back in. They ruined my account and now there are checks that are bouncing. I am really angry, and I advise anyone that is looking into getting movies from Netflix, not to do it. They are a bunch of crooks!

Je

Comments

• Co
      14th of Mar, 2007

Netflix is an unethical company. I bought a one year gift certificate for my father. When the gift certificate expired, they continued to charge my credit card month after month. I contacted the help desk and talked to a very nice woman. She admitted that her own company's practice was unethical and that she would be upset if she was in my shoes! But she said that the practice was in "the small print." Moral of the story: Never give Netflix your credit card number. They will abuse it!