Net10 Wireless / dismal customer service
I spent over an hour talking to customer service on four occasions trying to get one of two phones I own reactivated. I talked to a person in Belize that was hard to understand, and was told a new sim card would come in the mail in 5 to 7 days. After two weeks, I called and another agent couldn't find any record of the transaction. I finally received a new sim card, and when I called to reactivate it, after many, many repeated numbers, I was told my credit card was refused. I called my bank and they said the credit card was OK. I called Net 10 customer service again and went through all the numbers again, and they again told me my card was refused. Since the problem was on their end, I ask them to solve the problem and call me back. I was handed off to other departments and was eventually told they wouldn't fix the problem or call me back. I'm changing service, loosing 175 minutes on my other phone, and having to buy two more phones. I've had trouble adding minutes in the past, and have never been able to get the web site to work correctly. The customer service is dismal, and has made the entire experience of dealing with them intolerable.
Approximately $140 for new phones, and $17.50 in lost minutes..
More Net10 Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service! 
- [Resolved] NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating 
- NET 10 - poor service! 
- NET10 - scam and cheating 
- [Resolved] Net 10 Wireless - telephones, customer service; network service level 
- [Resolved] Net 10 Wireless - the service of provider
- [Resolved] NET10 - slowing down my phone to the point its useless and I can't do business or get online
- [Resolved] Net10 Wireless - data and text issues
- [Resolved] Net10 Wireless - upgraded defective phone and customer service