Naza Kia Malaysia — kia sorento engine no. d4hbhh327934, chasis no knaph81bsh5378456
the incident happened on 27th Nov at around 11 am. I heard something dropped out under my car and not long after the engine of my Kia Sorento suddenly stopped and could not be restart. Smokes came out of the bonnet and aircond ventilation. we have 5 adults, one 7 years old child and one baby of 2 months old. we managed to exit the car immediately.
We noticed that the engined oil completely drained out of the engine. Photos attached. Later the car was tolled to the nearest Kia service center. The service engineer said that there is no engine oil and no engine oil cap. Meaning the engine oil cap was loose and dropped off. The service center said that after filling the engine with oil still could not restart as the engine was not responding. They said that such case will have to refer back to the workshop where the car was previously service by NSS Glenmarie. Immediately NSS manager called me and requested the car to be toll back to Glenmarie. They said that they need to investigate and after meeting on 3rd December, they could not come out with a solution for customer.
Such response and with the intention of delaying to resolve the problem was annoying. NSS manager said that he need to wait for Naza Kia and Naza Kia said they need to further discuss with NSS which they have no conclusion and solution. Please let me know what can be done. Kia is a reputable brand but the service is not up to the standard that we hope to receive. Awaiting your feedback soon.
More Naza Kia Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia sportage air cond problem 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - abs systen
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia grand carnival
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - no action has been taken. wiring problems
- [Resolved] Naza Kia Malaysia - bnc 2796
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia service centre mergong alor setar bad service
- Naza Kia Malaysia - irresponsible and no response
- Naza Kia Malaysia - poor service - insurance renewal & road tax