Naza Kia Malaysia / kia rio k2 sparepart is very slow
I owned this kia rio k2 for almost 2 years now, I live in Kuching Sarawak. I really really regret to brought this car. The waiting time to get any of the sparepart is very very slow!
I involved in accident on 13/4/18 where another car hit me from the back and I will claim by third party insurance.
I managed to give all the documentation on the same day but its a different case for kia service centre kuching, until today, they can only tell me that "my insurance manager still berusaha and Try to get the stock from stockist from KL".
Why do they take so long just for the sake of *checking* whether the stock is availave or not for my case? Why still stalling the delivery from kl to kch? Its been more than 1 month already!
I will *never* recommend kia to anyone. And will spread the news about this everywhere.
More Naza Kia Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia sportage air cond problem 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - abs systen
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - bad experience after car servicing 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - spare parts issue
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia forte 1.6 sx 2011 / error p0880 / gear stuck at 4
- Naza Kia Malaysia - late delivery for kia picanto 2018 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - waiting car's spare part 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unable deliver required car but offer facelift model and asking for additional payment