Naza Kia Malaysia / kia rio k2 sparepart is very slow
I owned this kia rio k2 for almost 2 years now, I live in Kuching Sarawak. I really really regret to brought this car. The waiting time to get any of the sparepart is very very slow!
I involved in accident on 13/4/18 where another car hit me from the back and I will claim by third party insurance.
I managed to give all the documentation on the same day but its a different case for kia service centre kuching, until today, they can only tell me that "my insurance manager still berusaha and Try to get the stock from stockist from KL".
Why do they take so long just for the sake of *checking* whether the stock is availave or not for my case? Why still stalling the delivery from kl to kch? Its been more than 1 month already!
I will *never* recommend kia to anyone. And will spread the news about this everywhere.
More Naza Kia Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - abs systen
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia sportage air cond problem
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia forte 1.6 sx 2013 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - passenger car lock - kia cerato
- Naza Kia Malaysia - rear side windows takes 2 months to replace.
- Naza Kia Malaysia - no action has been taken. wiring problems
- Naza Kia Malaysia - staff no responsibility & bad service at dnaza kia malaysia sdn bhd - glenmarie service centre department
- Naza Kia Malaysia - poor service - insurance renewal & road tax