Navy Federal Credit Union [NFCU] / customer service security department

United States Review updated:

I received an email regarding a check I deposited on Oct 24, 2017. The email insinuates that there is potentially suspicious fraudulent activity regarding the check I deposited. I called the number provided [protected], option 4 and it states that my immediate atte tion is required. The first three times I called, which the last call was received by a gentleman named Will, I was transferred over to someone's voicemail. The fourth time I called, a gentleman named Brayden answered and transferred me over to his supervisor's voicemail. I believe that Navy Federal Credit Union is a business that services millions of customers therefore should have more than one person handling security issues. It is 8am PST and I have been transferred to four times to people's voicemails. The email states that my immediate attention is required, I have attempted to give my immediate attention for the past hour. Maybe the email should indicate that I should call at the security department's convenience instead of wasting an hour of my time being on hold trying to rectify my alleged fraudulent activity. I could understand being unable to contact someone about this situation during off hours but not having anyone to resolve this matter during business hours seems unacceptable. Please do correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe your security department is outsourced to a different country and I'm calling during inconvenient hours. My desirable resolution to this matter is to lift the access restriction to my account and let me have access to my money.

Ma
Oct 24, 2017

Comments

• Nf
      Dec 12, 2017

Navy Federal Credit Union has the worst customer service and no one cares on how these people treat us members. If they don't like the way customers talk to them, they should think on how they are treating military personel and retired military personnel and their family's. If this is how they treat people who serves and served their country, this is poor. Navy Federal Credit Union needs to drain the swamp.