National City Mortgage / mortgage foreclosure

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I have been in loss mitigation for 8 months now. Thats a long time, but National City was requesting everything under the Tuscan Sun to submit via fax only. Of coarse, they claimed to never recieve forms and when they did, it would take 4-6 weeks to process. I would call and be on hold for at least an hour (my lunch break). I would have to hang up and call again at 5:00 am in the morning. They are not west coast friendly!

To make a long story short, I finally recieved their workout offer. Get this... my payment went up a $100.00 higher!!! Are you kidding me! Is this what you call "help"?

My house is worth less than 1/2 of what I owe, I repeat, less than 1/2. Stockton CA market is unreal! They refuse to refinance me at current market value. Can anyone tell me why I should continue to fight? I have no neighbors, faxed, phoned & written forms and letters and this is my outcome.

Come on National City Mortgage, you know about getting bailed out, how about bailing out your consumer. Wasnt the releif meant for us?

Comments

• Dj
      10th of Jun, 2009

I agree with all the Complaints... National City Mortgage is Some Straight Bull-###!!! I Hate Those M.F. They Some Lying S.O.B... Straight out of Ohio???? That's why They're whole city is at home watching the damn NBA ChampionShips They WILL NEVER... EVER!!! WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP IN CLEVELAND!!! I'M GLAD THEY GOT THIER ### WHIPPED!!! AND NOW THE COMPANY WAN'TS TO screw over its consumers!!! F** Me??? No [censored] You!!! I hope the whole company BURN IN HELL!!!

12th of Sep, 2009

Same crap happened to us after we paid our 6 year new home mortgage on time for 4 years until I lost my job and was unemployed for a short time which caused me to be a "slow payer" and get behind. When I regained employment, the stock market downturn hit and since I was behind on everything else, I had some major financial catch up to do so I submitting tons of paper work to the lendor multiple time via FAX per the preference - they don't offer alternatives and they kept telling me they didn't receive my info. I performed every step they asked me to on several occassions over the course of a year and they kept offering me higher and higher payments. When I researched the Obama Affordablity Housing program and learned I pre-qualified, National City disqualified me stating the investor didn't participate - but clearly their website said I qualified. And getting a hold of them was very painful...long minutes on my personal cell phone during lunch hours at work almost daily...for weeks on end only to get no answers. Now, I've racked up my attorney fees, cell phone charges, my time, and obvious personal stress, which I should bill THEM for! Now I'm going to be forced to leave, have a crappy credit record for a short time, have to rebuild after I poured my sweat and blood into my home ownership. I've also tried credit counseling, attorney's advice, a realtor to sell the home, and almost got scammed by a company that wanted me to pay them to buy the house - later I found they were on the Attorney General's office Most Wanted List.

I don't know that I'll ever trust buying a home again. The advantages of renting a house, which I've recently secured from a private realtor, is so much more appealing now.

• Lo
      30th of Nov, 2009

They are many companies that are legitimate and can help homeowners stop foreclosure and keep their homes.

Mortgage Assistance Group is one of those companies that holds an "A" rating with the BBB and has help over 500 homeowners keep their homes.

They give a discount to the homeowners who have been scammed and treat each client with respect and dignity.

You can reach them at 623-486-4505 and at www.mag-az.com.

Thanks and good luck,

Randy D.

P.S. If you know someowner they can help, They will pay a $100 referral!