National City Mortgage / mortgage foreclosure
I have been in loss mitigation for 8 months now. Thats a long time, but National City was requesting everything under the Tuscan Sun to submit via fax only. Of coarse, they claimed to never recieve forms and when they did, it would take 4-6 weeks to process. I would call and be on hold for at least an hour (my lunch break). I would have to hang up and call again at 5:00 am in the morning. They are not west coast friendly!
To make a long story short, I finally recieved their workout offer. Get this... my payment went up a $100.00 higher!!! Are you kidding me! Is this what you call "help"?
My house is worth less than 1/2 of what I owe, I repeat, less than 1/2. Stockton CA market is unreal! They refuse to refinance me at current market value. Can anyone tell me why I should continue to fight? I have no neighbors, faxed, phoned & written forms and letters and this is my outcome.
Come on National City Mortgage, you know about getting bailed out, how about bailing out your consumer. Wasnt the releif meant for us?
More National City Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - PNC Points VISA credit card
- PNC Financial Services Group - customers service
- PNC Bank - poor customer experience
- PNC Financial Services Group - auto loan
- PNC Financial Services Group - poor customer service & lack of communication