Menu
National Bankcard Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

National Bankcard
reviews & complaints

www.nationalbankcard.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 16 Reviews

National Bankcard Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with National Bankcard at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for National Bankcard has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of National Bankcard. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest National Bankcard reviews & complaints

12:33 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Bankcard If I Could give them a Zero Star I would!

National Bankcard reached out to my eccommerce business stating they have a new program for high risk processing of the products PEPTIDES that will accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER.

Everything went fine for about 6 months, and on a Monday I woke up to an email stating my account was closed with a very vague reason why (Something to the effect that my sales volume goes up and down) Duh, I run sales on the weekends!. That's why! I have had ZERO CHARGEBACKS.

I told them that I know of a few other merchants that process with you that are continuing to process with you which includes both BIOTECHPEPTIDES.COM and COREPEPTIDES.COM using VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER.

Still, considering some other recourse action against this shill of a processor. But, I would stay away!

National Bankcard My issue with National Bankcard was fixed by Vanessa

My issue with National Bankcard was fixed by Vanessa. Thank you for your help.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Bankcard I havent received any of the funds from purchases made with my card reader since June this company is a scam

I havent received any of the funds from purchases made with my card reader since June this company is a scam.

Hide full review

Is National Bankcard legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals National Bankcard as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, National Bankcard stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering National Bankcard should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

National Bankcard earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: National Bankcard achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

National Bankcard has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for nationalbankcard.com can be seen as a positive aspect for National Bankcard as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of National Bankcard's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Nationalbankcard.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows National Bankcard website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Nationalbankcard.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

National Bankcard as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for National Bankcard have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Nationalbankcard.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While National Bankcard has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 11 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Nationalbankcard.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The nationalbankcard.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Bankcard Today, on 2/15, I talked to Lauren C*** from National Bankcard, Inc

Today, on 2/15, I talked to Lauren C from National Bankcard, Inc. Let me tell you, she was really helpful when I needed assistance. It was a crucial time for me, and I needed someone with a kind voice. Lauren went above and beyond to help me. I want to express my gratitude for her professionalism and kindness. I hope you have a great day.

National Bankcard Terrible experiance

Terrible experiance. Hidden fees they DO NOT tell you about and service is horrible. If you call in for service, you will get passed along usually to someone who can BARELY speak English and then put on hold forever. Nobody seems to be able to help you so they "find someone that can", which means another 30 minutes on hold. I'm trying to cancel my account right now to stop the automatic hidden fees from DRAINING my bank account. I would NOT recommend National Bankcard to ANYONE.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Bankcard I made a transaction on 10/25 and it was my first time using the free card reader from national bankcard

I made a transaction on 10/25 and it was my first time using the free card reader from national bankcard. But I still haven't got the $70 that the customer paid me.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Bankcard This company is giving me a hard time with my money

This company is giving me a hard time with my money. They're keeping my funds because of their policy. They told me to meet their requirements, which I did. But they're still not letting go of the hold.

B

National Bankcard I signed up for a card reader from National Bankcard, Inc

I signed up for a card reader from National Bankcard, Inc. The sales people did send the information needed to keep my account open to one of their two partners, Paysafe or Iacess. Unfortunately, the second partner closed my account and refuses to listen to reason. They have also placed a 180-day hold on my funds.

National Bankcard 2 diffrent charges of $48.95 each

2 diffrent charges of $48.95 each. The first was after a 3 month period where my monthly fee had been waived and I was notified that upon my return of the cancelation form that that first charge was supposed to be credited back to my account after the 15th of the month. This was stated to me verbally over the phone by *** on 3/4/22. Not only was I not refunded this amount but I was charged $48.95 again on 4/1/22.

National Bankcard I tried National Bankcard, Inc

I tried National Bankcard, Inc. thinking they'd be honest and helpful 'cause I'm a new biz. They put my funds on hold like 2 weeks ago. I gave 'em everything they asked for. On July 14, they said my funds would be released in 1-3 days. I called again and they said the funds were released on Friday and would be in my account the next day. But that didn't happen. They haven't given me accurate info yet and they keep blaming another department. It's been almost 3 weeks now and this hold has messed up my biz big time.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Bankcard I wanna complain 'bout dis company called National Bank Card - *** Tel:

I wanna complain 'bout dis company called National Bank Card - *** Tel: *** Fax: ***. Dey say dey ain't gonna charge no Credit Card Fees to Merchants, but when a biz applies, dey go ahead and charge dem fees. Den dey say it was a mistake or da "underwriters" didn't approve da biz for da No Fees account. Dey tryna trick people into applyin' and signin' up for their service, and dat ain't right. Dey lyin' in their ads just to get more customers. Y'all gotta check dis company out 'cause I bet dere are other businesses gettin' fooled by dis sneaky move.

National Bankcard My company is Mobile Truck Repair LLC

My company is Mobile Truck Repair LLC. On 6/30/2022, I noticed a pending debit against my business checking account from Bankcard. I logged on to my account online and couldn't find any trace of an amount matching $428.32 for a withdrawal. Actually, there ain't no withdrawals at all ever for my business checking account. I've sent in multiple service requests that seem to disappear. I've called customer service and they were completely clueless and had no explanation other than it probably won't show up. However, it has shown up as a debit and ain't pending no more. Still no record of why and no explanation. All the fees for services come off the top before any money is deposited into my account. I reckon it might be fraud and the company done had a security breach. I need the money refunded to my checking account but more importantly, an explanation of what's going on. I'm hoping to also get this info to you ASAP so it don't happen to someone else.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Bankcard I was lookin for a new merchant for my biz and these ppl contact me and say they are the best priced and best service i was hesitant at first

I was lookin for a new merchant for my biz and these ppl contact me and say they are the best priced and best service i was hesitant at first but listened to them and went threw the process i was approved . but i found out they have certain fees i dont agree with so before signing up for the service i told them never mind . and ended up goin with a different merchant . I cancelled national bank card before it could even be opened i never used there service once at all once i found out who they use for there app service on the phones and tablet and refused service and canceled any paper work i submitted got a confirmation i was closed out . then out of no where my debit account for my biz gets charged money from these ppl i never authorized this payment and dont even use this service so they fraudulently charged my debit account and my bank is pressing charges on my behalf . absolutely horrible how do you charge someone who isnt even a customer smh. Nothin but a scam.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Bankcard I was so excited to use the new terminal for my small biz, but it ended up costing me money on the first day

I was so excited to use the new terminal for my small biz, but it ended up costing me money on the first day. I called the company and they told me to try again the next day and call them back. I lost money on 4 sales transactions in total. I had the terminal for 9 days, and since my biz is only open on weekends, that's when I tried using it. On the 8th day, they charged me $36.90. I was upset because I already lost money on my sales and now they're charging me extra when I signed up for a $5 monthly charge. National bank card couldn't tell me why I was charged until the 5th of the month. How can they take money out of my account without telling me why? I never got an invoice or statement. I patiently waited until the 5th to call again, but they still couldn't explain the charge. They said I would get a refund by the 15th, but I never received it or an invoice. I emailed them to close my account and they replied saying I have to send the terminal back at my own expense. I paid for shipping and have the tracking number, but I won't take it to the post office until I get my refund. They have all my bank info and can just take money whenever they want without letting me know why or when.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Bankcard I was quoted a *** Services credit card processing for $5/month, when I started the application they slipped in new rates of $10/month

I was quoted a *** Services credit card processing for $5/month, when I started the application they slipped in new rates of $10/month. I opened my account on 6.18.22, they then proceeded to charge me a month fee of $12/month which was taken from my bank account on 7.1.22. I then decided to close my account and returned the equipment on 8.8.22 and I closed that bank account associated with that account. They are now sending me a invoice for $24. I called customer service and they said this is the monthly fee. I do not feel I am responsible for paying this $24. When I agreed to use this company; they quoted $5/month with one free reader. As I had their equipment from 6.18.22 to 8.08.22, I feel the $12 I paid should cover me. I do not know how they are allowed to change the terms. Once I completed the online application under the terms they offered; they never sent me a copy of the contract or completed application. I feel this company is trying to take advantage of small businesses with their hidden pricing and failure to show proper documentation to spell out the increased charges to their merchant services agreement. I want the $24 fees they are pursuing to be wiped away and my account permanently closed. Account no. is on the collection letter attached.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Bankcard I applied for and got approved for a device to let me take credit card payments in my business that I'm trying to build

I applied for and got approved for a device to let me take credit card payments in my business that I'm trying to build. They told me that there wouldn't be any fees unless I made sales. However, even though I haven't made any sales yet, I got charged $34.00 by BANKCARD MTOT DISC for the credit card reader, which I haven't even used. I clearly asked the Accounts Rep if there would be a monthly fee for the device, and she said "No," that a monthly fee is only charged when a sale is made. But I haven't made any sales at all, and I still got charged. I always plan for fees if I know they're coming out of my account. National Bankcard didn't even send me an email or text to let me know about this charge, they just took it out of my personal bank account without asking. Now they want to charge me $250.00 for a device I haven't had a reason to use because, like I said, I haven't made a sale. My business is still in the inventory stage. I feel like National Bankcard lied to me. I want a full refund and for them to take back the machine without charging a restocking fee. I've tried reaching out to National Bankcard, but I don't expect them to respond anytime soon.

National Bankcard Customer Reviews Overview

National Bankcard is a leading payment processing company that has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a strong online presence through their website nationalbankcard.com, they have established themselves as a reliable and trustworthy service provider in the industry.

One of the standout features of National Bankcard, as highlighted by customers, is their exceptional customer service. Many reviewers have praised the company for their prompt and helpful support, ensuring that any issues or concerns are addressed in a timely manner. This level of dedication to customer satisfaction has earned them a loyal customer base.

Another positive aspect of National Bankcard is their competitive pricing. Customers appreciate the transparent and affordable pricing options offered by the company, which allows businesses of all sizes to access their services without breaking the bank. This affordability, coupled with the high-quality service provided, has been a major selling point for many satisfied customers.

National Bankcard's user-friendly technology and innovative solutions have also received positive feedback from reviewers. Their advanced payment processing systems and tools have been commended for their ease of use and efficiency. Customers appreciate the seamless integration with their existing systems, making transactions smooth and hassle-free.

Furthermore, National Bankcard's commitment to security and fraud prevention has been highly regarded by customers. With the increasing prevalence of cyber threats, businesses value the peace of mind that comes with knowing their transactions are protected. National Bankcard's robust security measures have been praised for their effectiveness in safeguarding sensitive customer data.

In summary, National Bankcard has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers who appreciate their exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, user-friendly technology, and commitment to security. With their strong online presence and reputation, they have established themselves as a trusted payment processing partner for businesses of all sizes.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

National Bankcard contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with National Bankcard?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with National Bankcard Customer Service. Initial National Bankcard complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for National Bankcard above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about National Bankcard. Discuss the issues you have had with National Bankcard and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.