National Car Rental / changed the rate when I returned the car
Real Simple. I rented the car at the Los Angeles. I returned the car in Orange County. My weekly rental rate was $148.88 on my original contract. Because I returned the car at the Orange County Airport instead of LAX, they charged me a $75.00 drop fee which I did not mind a bit and fully expected. Then upon my return they changed my weekly rate to $374.39 from $148.88 without notice or warning. I spoke to three people including a supervisor. All three including the supervisor refused to re-adjust my rate to $148.88 which was on my original contract. These people are crooks. They are by the essence of their business practices completely dishonest. Not only would I NEVER consider renting from them again, but I am going to tell everyone I know everywhere my story so other people don't get ripped off as well.
More National Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- National Car Rental - charging me for damage I know nothing about 
- National Car Rental - no snow tires 
- National Car Rental And Avis Rentals - their a fraud there's no web site on them their already on the complaints board
- National Car Rental - terrible company
- National Car Rental - rates and customer service!
- National Car Rental - I complain about who not working well as its should be 
- National Car Rental - worst service ever 
- National Car Rental - did not get the type of rental car I paid for. 
- National Car Rental - additional charges
- National Car Rental - email information