MyTickets.ae / travel ticket

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

i booked a ticket from dubai to bali Through mytickets. ae and found out that i can`t choose aseat! when i called emirates they said the mct (minimum connection time) is not matching their minimum and i need to contact mytickets. ae to do it. they don't answer chat, email and even the phone number on their website is fake i need to book a seat for my flight. there was nothing in the terms and conditions that showed anything about the MCT.

Mo
Jun 22, 2017

Comments

• Mu
      3rd of Sep, 2017

Good morning myticket team, Please sincerely could someone help here. I booked and paid(QE8FB4) to fly with my family through this site and later on i had some problems at my work place and had been pleading just for change of return date but no one has been able to offer help. The last time they responded to my mail, they asked me to pay almost 3 time the total amount i paid for the flight tcikets, that was absolute not normal. i was expecting probably i will pay some little charges for change of date like other flight booking sites and not what i was requested to pay. Please till now i don't know what to do could some one help. I need advice as well whether its better to cancel the ticket and ask for money refund? What % of the money will be refunded?
    my email is muluhwilson@yahoo.com

• Ev
      20th of May, 2018

@muluh Our experience with emarites was that they just want to rip people off. They will not refund any money on cancellation, charge you a fee to make changes and also charge full price for another ticket. This happened to us in January when we had to come home for a family emergency. They tried to charge a business class saying that they were the only seats left but when I told them that I have just been onto their site to see when the next plane was available there were plenty of seats left. Good luck with getting a response.

• Ek
      19th of Apr, 2018

They charged from my card about 800 aed more than the shown on the website price.
    When I was trying to make a complain they told that it is a conversion charge, but I was paying in AED to Emirates Airlines from UAE card. There should not be any conversion at all. I was trying to make a refund, they offered an amount that 400 aed less than I paid (at the same day). Just they took it for a transaction. They are cheaters, do not deal with this company!

• Ah
      20th of May, 2018

The worst website i dealt with, they very bad gaining money from nothing

I booked a flight and I just need to change the return date they asked me to pay more than if I book a new flight

I don't recommend any body to book through them

Ahmed Sherif

• Na
      12th of Jun, 2018

Mytickets.ae is the worst ever.
    They're like robots, they don't help at all and when i refunded my tickets i'm sure they ripped me off.
    I do not recommend them at all! They're so bad

• Ra
      22nd of Jul, 2018

The worst online booking I ever had in UAE.
    Even they cannot provide such a truth reason.

"when I booked through this site, They allowed me to bring 30KG, but actually air line allowed 40KG same time.
    So I missed 10 KG now.
    apart from that who book ticket through the directly they received benefit. "

Even they are web site number also fake.

I never recommend any body to book through them.

Holly [censored] !!!

• As
      8th of Aug, 2018

don't ever trust them, they advertise something and they charge you something else, In my bank direct statement they send me, it show that they charge me 35AED additional to the ticket purchase price which they charge me in actual (2858.73 AED instead of 2798 AED) they are cheater and they advertise things and charge other things