Myjabill / Justanswerhaving requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request

Having requested help from justanswer for a password problem on my new toshiba laptop. I was then told to insert my credit card account nuber and end date, which i did for a charge for this service to be £13. 00 (Thirteen pounds) . I then expected the answer to my question to be sent to me, it never has been received by me but i have been charged on my credit card for this service. It also advised that as an optional extra if this did not work or i did not agree to this i would not be charged. Although i received an email to say view your answer in a pronouced highlighted block there was no answer even after clicking on this view answer block. I am very unhappy about this and i require the £13. 00 returned to me via my credit card compant nationwide. I have advised them of the circumstances and this is why they have told me to write to you and advise you of my intentions of my future actionsand to advise them if i have no success with this letter. Due to the inactions i have since returned the said laptop to my supplier and this has been replaced. Had i have received this requested software i belive this would not have been necessary, this has also involved me in more exspense needless to say justanswer will not be used ever again byme. Fully disgusted michael britton email [protected]@talktalk. Net and requiring a full refund of £13. 00