[Resolved] My Hub Travelgoa tour package

Dear sir/madam,

I had booked a honeymoon package for Goa through your travel agency (26 Jan to 29 Jan).

I paid 50% amount of total package cost & also assurance given by your team member that after 50% payment you will get booking confirmation within 24 hours but not get any confirmation but demand for remaining amount for booking confirmation.After remaining 50% payment, I did not received any confirmation. I paid total 14300.

After 100% payment again demand for 8000 more amount for booking confirmation & after negotiation I paid total 20000 but still I didn't get service as per package.

I didn't get 3 star hotel as per package & also hotel not provided as per package.I didn't get welcome drink, candle light dinner, honeymoon bed decoration with sweets, car service not get for 4 days.Also sightseen not covered as per package.

I got feedback after my follow up from your side & also didn't get any response to my message & phone calls from your side.This is very bad customer service.

Overall this was very worst experience of tour through my hub travel.

My Hub Travel only speak humbly & give big promises to customers before booking & after payment they cheat with customers.

• Resolution statement

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Mar 02, 2018

Dear Yogesh,

As per your budget we have provide you each and everything, like hotel stay and taxi .

Thanks & Regards