Multichoice / provision of service
The facility allows you to up grade your service twice per month but down grade only once. The downgrade can only take place on the last day of the month. go figure? I upgraded my service to the full package and requested to be down graded to my original service, DSTV Select, at the end of the month. I was downgraded as discussed, but to a Northern Indian package. I then made the following phone calls in an attempt to rectify the problem.
1) 2 August total of 36 minutes on the phone, and I was told the service would be restored at 24h00.
2) 4 August total of 13 minutes on phone and assured service would be restored after about 2 hours.
3) 7 August total of 11 minutes on the phone. Again I was assured service would be restored by the following day.
4) 8 August total of 14 minutes on phone. Again assured service would be restored.
Service restored back to an unwanted package??
So after over an hour on the phone and 10 days later, the provider is still not providing the desired service. The service provider has NEVER come back to me the customer. So where to next? More telephone calls? So far call centre has not been able to assist. Self service? If the well trained call centre staff ( and I mean that sincerely) cannot assist with what is obviously an operational issue how on earth will a self service centre? It is sad when a company becomes too big for their customers and no longer recognise the reason to have a service to provide.
More Multichoice Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- Phuthuma Nathi Shares - Multichoice - phuthuma nathi share holder 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - downgrade package
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - service complaint
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - super sport
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - payment arrangements
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - Explora/Installation