MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / subscription

1 Uganda

DStv I'm completely devastated as write. Around mid December 2017 ( between 14th and 20th) I walked to an authorised multichoice agent called RADIO WORKS located in Lira, Uganda and paid Uganda Shillings 115, 000. For DStv Compact subscription, and an acknowledgement receipt was given to me but I misplaced it! Just a few days after I noticed channel 208 was not showing probably, it assumed the behaviour of a soiled DVD struggling to play with scratches! I became concerned and contacted what's App help line. I pretty much explained exact problem but I noticed no change at all, my account was reset but no yields, in fact everything got worse and even other channels kept on disappearing and concurrently I started receiving reminder messages on my screen and mobile phone that my subscription was soon expiring BUT I ignored knowing I had just made my payment for Compact and so the reminder was irrelevant!
Wait, on 30th December 2017 I woke up to a horrible surprise, my account was suspended! I couldn't sit and bare all that pain, so I called multichoice help line immediately and describe the problem! As if I was some kind of a horrible customer, all the call assistants I talked to tried as much as possible to shift the burden on me! They never denied I had made payment, in fact they kept on convincing me that I was mistakenly put on access subscription automatically by the system initially and later on changed to family and guess what, all the excuses one can supply to a fool!
They even frankly told me I could only be put on my compact subscription if I added more money! This didn't last one never went well with me as I immediately took it as I was dealing with a bunch of thieves using DStv name to defraud me!
But I can't sit back and see my money just taken that easily for scrap!
Please respond!