MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Logo

MultiChoice Africa / DSTV

Having problems with MultiChoice Africa / DSTV?

+27 11 289 2222 (Johannesburg)
+27 12 422 2222 (Pretoria)
+27 21 508 2222 (Cape Town)
+27 41 395 2222 (Port Elizabeth)
+27 51 503 2222 (Bloemfontein)
+27 11 289 3000 (Switchboard)
144 Bram Fischer Drive
Fri7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Contact Details

How does Multichoice/DSTV work?

MultiChoice is a South African company that operates the DStv Satellite Television service.

How can I contact Multichoice/DSTV ?

Company can be contacted via email - [email protected]

Via phone - Switchboard: +27 11 289 3000 ; DStv Call Centre: +27 11 289 2222

Postal address - PO Box 1502, Randburg, 2125, South Africa

Where is the company located?

Multichoice/DSTV are located in Randburg, South Africa (Full address - 144 Bram Fischer Drive, Ferndale, Randburg, South Africa)

Is Multichoice/DSTV a legitimate business?

Multichoice/DSTV have a professional looking website, but lots of negative reviews and they don’t seem to be doing anything about them, therefore we advice caution if you plan to use their services.

Complaints & Reviews

reconnection fees

My decoder started being faulty early this year, i called multichoice and one of their agents told me to take...

repeats

You are absolutely taking the piss !!.. your BBC repeats are bordering on criminal extortion !!.. "4 brand...

unauthorised reactivation of account

1.I requested my account, which has 3 decoders on it disconnected on 23/9/08 as i am unable to afford the service any longer.
2.The 3 decoders are in different locations, in different properties.
3. The account is in my name and deductions are from my bank account. 4. On 9/10/08, While enquiring about the refund due to me as per my discussion with call center agent Desiree on 23/9, I discovered the service had been reactivated.
4.Without my knowledge or notification in any form or manner, the service was reconnected simply by another party supplying my ID number.
In effect multichoice have allowed another person to incur costs on my behalf without my consent or without notifying me of a change.
I have not had a phone call returned from the corporate offices in JHB left yesterday and not received any satisfactory answers from call center agents Tebogo or Gabriel.
This is reckless behaviour with my money and I expect nothing less than what was indicated to me as a refund by Desiree when disconnected.

• Pm
    p.m ntabejane Jan 19, 2009

I AM PAYING EVERY MONTH MY ACCOUNT BUT TO MY SURPRISED I WAS TREATED LIKE A BAD PERSON WHEN MY VIEW WAS DISCONNECTED EVEN WHEN I HAVE FAXED THROUGH MY PAYMENT SLIPS.

I'M SPENDING SUCH A LOT OF MONEY ON JUST A HOLD ON THE PHONE WHILE WAITING FOR A CAL TO BE ANSWERED. IF YOU DON'T PHONE ME BACK WITHIN 12 HOURS FROM NOW...

• Jb
    j.b mabena Jun 02, 2010

i want my dstv reconnected or reactiviated

• Ky
    kyazze Horrace Nov 24, 2014

Am number one fun of the Bundesliga especially bayern but to my disappointment we are no longer watching live matches and the recorded are screened late in the night. we really pay a lot of money in terms of subscription lets know what is happening.

[email protected]

multichoice book send to wrong address

I've got 2 decoders - the 1 for my mom Mrs AS Moller (Mrs Y Bester REF [protected]) and other one for myself Mrs Y Kilian (REF [protected]. The last 3 months I've battled to get multi choice to send the books to the correct addresses. They suddenly decided to change the address for Y Bester Ref [protected] and send both books to P O Box 1234, Worcester.

Please amend urgently the address as follows :

Y Bester REF [protected]

and the other one

Y Kilian REF [protected]
P O Box 1234
WORCESTER

It causes us a lot of trouble if the books is not send out to the correct addresses. Please acknowledge receipt of my e-mail.

Regards

Yvonne Kilian
[protected]@secubond.co.za
Tel [protected]
Fax [protected]

frustrated with multichoice customer service!

I have been so frustrated with the customer service at Multichoice, that I know revert to writing this down...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices