M&T Bank / computer games
Let's Call M&T Bank's computer system "Hal"
I've been a customer of M&T since it was First National Bank of MD. "Hal, " M&T Bank's dimwit computer, knows this. I also have a checking account at Bank of America for my larger transactions. Hal probably knows this, too. I accidentally wrote a large check for $2500 on M&T check stationery which I meant to write on Bank of America check stationery. I made a mistake, mea culpa. Hal sprang into action and initiated an insufficient funds fee. Next day, the same transaction was automatically attempted, and there was Hal, again, applying another insufficient funds fee for the same check. Two smaller checks, which were covered by my meager M&T balance before this debacle, also bounced. Hal to the rescue with two more whammies. Whoever created Hal, it seems, you know, those software geniuses who can smell blood half a ledger page away, knew that Hal could determine that something was amiss by the large check amount. Any credit card company can do this in case of possible credit card theft. But shallow Hal was created "not" to have such stealthy wherewithal. Hal was written to be "stupid, " so that M&T can maximize its bottom line and brazenly tread on yours with these superfluous fees. It is perfectly legal. And you can hear M&T Bank singing "hardy-hal-hal" all the way home. Nice, huh?
More M&T Bank Complaints & Reviews
- M&T Bank - insuffiecent funds! 
- M&T Bank - scam and cheating 
- M&T Bank - legitimate insufficient funds! 
- M&T Bank - cashing an m&t ck @ their bank 
- M&T Bank - unlawful foreclosure threatening! 
- M&T Bank Corporation - new customer/payroll check clearance help!!!
- M&T Bank Corporation - customer service reps not knowledgeable
- M&T Bank Corporation - installment
- M&T Bank Corporation - my auto loan 110-001-4813930-0001 jeep wrangler
- M & T Bank - unprofessional bank teller