Mr. Rooter / failure to follow company philosophy rules
I decided to call Mr. Rooter to have a clog in my toilet unstopped. I looked on the Internet and saw wonderful ads showing how their service people carried a mat & wiped their feet before entering customers home. In reality, the service man didn't wipe his feet at all, augured my toilet, talked about his dog for 15 minutes and told me that he felt something hard in the line but didn't get it out. I still have a slow running toilet and I was charged a very high price to hear about his dog. Never again Mr. Rooter ! I tried calling headquarters and always got an answering machine
and my calls were never returned. Steer clear of this business !
More Mr. Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Rooter - Fraud and scam 
- Mr Rooter - Highway Robbery! 
- Mr Rooter - Unethical Business Practices & Shady Employees 
- Mr. Rooter - Bait-&-Switch Coupon Scam 
- Mr Rooter - Failur to act 
- Mr. Rooter - overpriced at $500 per hour 
- Mr Rooter - Failure to Dispatch 
- Baum Plumbing/Mr. Rooter - overcharge
- Mr. Rooter - Overpricing
- Dwyer Group Mr. Rooter - Highway Robbery Yikes!