Motorola Mobile L9 / brand new phone not working
I purchased a brand new motorola l9 handset on 2nd June. Since then the keypad was hanging... The salesperson reset the phone and said this problem occurs in motorola phones.
However, the phone went back to hanging and giving the message 'emergency service only'. I was then advised to go to the authorised service centre.
There I was told that the keypad assembly needs to be replaced. It took one month (!) for motorola to send a replacement keypad set to the service centre.
Finally, having got my phone, I inserted the sim. Immediately the message appeared 'Insert sim!' and of course the standard 'emergency services only'.
Now I was told that the phone works only for vodafone sim and not for airtel sim (??!!!)
Again the wait is on (how many months this time?) for a replacement keypad assembly.
I am fed up of this phone which I have not been able to use even for a full day.
I request a new replacement phone to be given at the earliest.
Disgruntled disgusted customer
More Motorola Mobile L9 Complaints & Reviews
- Motorola India - very poor customer service! 
- Motorola Razr - phone won't hold a charge! 
- Motorola Mobile Promo - is it true 
- Motorola Ve - 440 - blue screen 
- Motorola C168 - award money how to get 
- Motorola - baby monitor mbp855
- Motorola - android 7.1.1. phone
- Motorola - moto 360 smart watch
- Motorola - motorola rewardpromo scam
- Motorola - moto e4 metropcs