Motorola / poor customer service!

1 India Review updated:

I brought Motorola A780 on 7th Jan. 2007. It stopped functioning from 1st July 2007. I visited on 3/7/07 with Motorola Customer Service Center in Mumbai with the Warranty Card,but without bill and they mentioned bill is important and not the warranty card, it can be duplicated (No trust on the customer). I submitted the bill on 10th July after inquiring the customer service center after 7 days,they replied, the mobile cannot be repaired as there is no mention of IME No. on the bill, thought it was mentioned on the warranty card. Till date I have not received my mobile and it contains all my contact no. It is more than 24 days now. This is not expected from the company of Motorola stature which is supposed to be Sixa Sigma??? This is nothing but a harassment!!!

Comments

25th of Feb, 2008

We bought Moto-Z3, from United Mobile Lahore Pakistan. But cell phone key board damaged and when we approach United mobile they take phone for two weeks and denied to claim warranty. After they they ask us to pay charges of part which we agreed but despite number of phone calls and written letter they are just making fake promises and always taking time 2-3 days. And still cell phone is with them. We just want to inform you that United Mobile is making bad repute of Motorolla company and customer satisfaction level is very very poor. You are reqeusted to take action agaisnt this company to provide good service for motorola customers...

Details for the phone which is with company for repair.
    Job# 042-97918, IMEI#353616013670894. dated. 04-feb,2008
    kind regards.

• Sy
      31st of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,

I was presented a Motorola Cell phone MotoRazr2 Reference number 7549755860 Product Model V-8, MSN No F56WHX2TVJ by Warid Telecom as a surprise gift. Scanned copy of letter of Warid company and warranty card are attached with this mail.

I would like to inform you that the battery of this mobile set hardly last for one day. I am also facing problem with the cover of the chargeable port which is chipped of right from the first day and is very loose. I am attaching the picture of this port as well.

I went to the one of your Motorola outlet on main Boulevard Lahore on 29 July 2008 and was surprised to see the behavior of bunch of stooges that have been employed by you who were sitting without the electricity. They made me wait for 30 minutes on the plea that it was lunch break in the head office and without prior permission from the head office they were not in a position to repair the mobile set. After contacting the concerned person after half an hour I was asked to leave the set for two days. I wonder if you require two days for replacing the charging port cover? I therefore refused to leave the set for for two days where it was a job that would have required only 2 minutes.

I request you to kindly arrange to get my set replaced or repaired immediately. I also suggest to forward my complaint to your head office and to Mr. Nadeem Safdar and let me know his response. Please get your staff properly groomed for dealing with customers. My address is given underneath. Thanks.

Syed Masood Haider