Motorola / poor customer service!
I brought Motorola A780 on 7th Jan. 2007. It stopped functioning from 1st July 2007. I visited on 3/7/07 with Motorola Customer Service Center in Mumbai with the Warranty Card,but without bill and they mentioned bill is important and not the warranty card, it can be duplicated (No trust on the customer). I submitted the bill on 10th July after inquiring the customer service center after 7 days,they replied, the mobile cannot be repaired as there is no mention of IME No. on the bill, thought it was mentioned on the warranty card. Till date I have not received my mobile and it contains all my contact no. It is more than 24 days now. This is not expected from the company of Motorola stature which is supposed to be Sixa Sigma??? This is nothing but a harassment!!!
More Motorola Complaints & Reviews
- Motorola India - very poor customer service! 
- Motorola Razr - phone won't hold a charge! 
- Motorola Mobile Promo - is it true 
- Motorola Ve - 440 - blue screen 
- Motorola C168 - award money how to get 
- Motorola - baby monitor mbp855
- Motorola - android 7.1.1. phone
- Motorola - moto 360 smart watch
- Motorola - motorola rewardpromo scam
- Motorola - moto e4 metropcs