[Resolved] Morgan Properties / rodents at hop

1 Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaPhiladelphia, United States

I am contacting you out of frustration. We just caught mouse number 6 as you can see from attached pics this is disgusting. My husband has been contacting the leasing office and putting requests several times. The exterminator came once and set traps. Other than that we have bought multiple traps. Obviously there is a problem complex wise and I feel every unit should be treated. We have live here for almost four years and NEVER had this problem. We live here with a seven year old and my daughter is due to have her child any day now. We want a safe healthy environment to have our grandchildren to reside. Once again I need you to understand how frustrating this is needless to say unhealthy. Something needs to be done!!!

Sent from my iPhonenull

Morgan Properties
Morgan Properties

• Resolution statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2018

Erica- I want to apologize for the issues you are experiencing in your home. Please contact me at kim@morganproperties.com with your community and apartment number so I may get your concerns addressed asap.

Er