[Resolved] Morgan Properties / rodents at hop
I am contacting you out of frustration. We just caught mouse number 6 as you can see from attached pics this is disgusting. My husband has been contacting the leasing office and putting requests several times. The exterminator came once and set traps. Other than that we have bought multiple traps. Obviously there is a problem complex wise and I feel every unit should be treated. We have live here for almost four years and NEVER had this problem. We live here with a seven year old and my daughter is due to have her child any day now. We want a safe healthy environment to have our grandchildren to reside. Once again I need you to understand how frustrating this is needless to say unhealthy. Something needs to be done!!!
Sent from my iPhonenull
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2018
Erica- I want to apologize for the issues you are experiencing in your home. Please contact me at email@example.com with your community and apartment number so I may get your concerns addressed asap.
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices 
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages! 
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff 
- Morgan Properties - scam artists 
- Morgan Properties - late fees 
- Morgan Properties - poor service and work orders not fixed since 3 months
- Morgan Properties - poor management at briarwood apartments laurel md
- Morgan Properties - maintenance person out of line complaint/ leasing office manager bias/unfair practices at the glens at diamond ridge
- Morgan Properties - charges in excess of security deposit
- Morgan Properties - my hot water