Mor Furniture For Less / Leather sectional

1 Chino, CA, United States

I bought a sectional at Mor Furniture in Rancho Cucamonga, CA about a year ago for $2000. I'm still paying it off. Around July of this year I contacted customer service to complain about the quality of the item and asked that they make it right. I was treated poorly by their employees, and essentially called a liar and that it's cause we're fat. Their service tech has been out twice and the last time he was out he blamed my dogs. My dogs are never left in the living room unattended. The springs in the couch are very soft. You really sink into it. The very corners are most difficult to get out of so you have to scoot to get out, which detached the leather from the back of the seat. This is causing the most popular seat on the couch to sink to the point that you are at an angle which is beginning to cause back problems. The only thing we were offered was 25% off our NEXT purchase. Really? After that treatment? Every time I called in for the manager I ended up with the same woman who was incredibly rude. I've emailed corporate with no response. I'm embarrassed to have people come over and sit on my 1 year old $2000 sectional. I should be excited to entertain for the holidays, but instead I'm horrified people will see my couch.

Mor Furniture For Less