Monro Muffler Brake / repairs not needed
Took my truck to have a simple oil change, brake line fixed and back brakes replaced.
They checked it over said the idle arm was bad(I even looked at it myself and it looked very good) said it was a steering issue and I never had a problem with the steering and while driving on the freeway you could take your hands off the wheel and it would go straight as a board. Mechanic said it was loose and tried to show me by grabbing the roto and it did not budge!!
Said rear brake cylinders were leaking and there was NO evidence of fluid on the tire rim or any fluid pooling under the truck when parked.
Over charged on parts and labor and actually used scare tactics like dangerous if not fixed.
A $300-$400 job turned into $918.00.
More Monro Muffler Brake Complaints & Reviews
- Monro Muffler & Brake - Employee abuse 
- Monro Muffler - Bad customer service 
- Monroe Muffler & Brakes - Thieves 
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - These people overcharge by a ton for the absolute bare minimum allowed by law
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - If you receive a coupon from them throw it away
- Monro Muffler Brake - oil change service
- Monroe Muffler Brake - muffler braket
- Monro Muffler Brake - monro muffler totalled my car
- Monro Muffler Brake - Conventional oil change
- Monro Muffler Brake & Services - They could deceive and take money for nothing