Monro Muffler Brake — air conditioner repair
I brought my car in for an air condition repair in July 23 of 2017 and paid 1100.00 for the repair. In August of 2019 the air condition went out again. I spoke to the shop and they said the part had a year warrenty but they would do 50% off to replace the air compresser again.
However, the cost because of a condenser issue is now costing me 1400.00 to repair on a job that was done only 2 summers ago. I think the repair should of lasted longer if it was done properly the first time. I feel the company owes me some type of financial relief for this huge expense on a repair that clearly didn't last as it should. Its a Honda
CRV 2004. I would appreciate a phone call concerning the issue. [protected].
More Monro Muffler Brake Complaints & Reviews
- Monro Muffler & Brake - employee abuse
- Monro Muffler - bad customer service
- Monroe Muffler & Brakes - thieves
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - these people overcharge by a ton for the absolute bare minimum allowed by law
- Monroe Muffler - exhaust system/catalytic converter
- Monro Muffler And Brakes - beware
- Monro Muffler Brake - brake lines
- Monroe Muffler Brake - it took me an hour and 15 minutes in order to get a ten minute oil change
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - unqualified employees
- Monro Muffler Brake - two items and both relate to dissatisfaction