Monro Muffler / bad all around service
Went in for an oil change, check engine light and a 30 point safety inspection. What I got was a $850 quote for power steering sensor replacement, power steering flush, diagnostics, brake system flush, brake shoes, brake hardware, brake drums, brake caliber, and they forgot my oils change.
There was also a $38 misc. charge that did not get explained.
Knowing the power steering sensor was anywhere between $20-$40 and an oil change usually goes for $30 at most I told them to fix the check engine light, do the oil change, and write up the quote for the brakes. $414.73. For the work done.
I did not get a quote for the brakes, all I got was a list of parts.
When I asked about the work they denied any justification and would not support the work for the brakes with the supposed brake test they do on vehicles. When the slips where brought up there where safety test for other vehicles but not mine.
Upon further investigation the shop left my brake calibers exposed, no supposed leakage in the brake lines, no worn brake drums, and no need for repair. I could not double check the sensor due to the fact they cleared my trucks memory, I will also have to wait to get my truck inspected due to the fact my trucks diagnostics have been defaulted.
More Monro Muffler Complaints & Reviews
- Monro Muffler & Brake - Employee abuse 
- Monro Muffler - Bad customer service 
- Monroe Muffler & Brakes - Thieves 
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - These people overcharge by a ton for the absolute bare minimum allowed by law
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - If you receive a coupon from them throw it away
- Monro Muffler And Brakes - Beware
- Monroe Muffler Brake - It took me an hour and 15 minutes in order to get a ten minute oil change
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - Unqualified employees
- Monroe Muffler - Stay away! 
- Monro Muffler / Brake & Service - False Repairs