Monitronics / Harassment

1 TN, United States Review updated:

I would strongly advise against Monitronics! When I moved, they forced me to continue to pay for my contract (no buy-out) and then when it ended they have continued to harass me about the bill because they state that is wasn't good enough for me to write on my last 3 checks : Contract cancelled. I told them to go ahead and take me to court ... but they said no, they were just going to keep calling and calling and calling... this is their tactics.

Use another company!!!1

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Oct, 2008

I am writting because I have sent 2 cancellation letters to your company. The first one you never received, so I sent another. I keep getting calls and letters from you guys and dont understand what is going on. I have been a customer of yours for a long time, and have sent people to you. I have NEVER, EVER, had a problem with montronices before. Could you please find out what the problem is, so I can stop getting phone calls. I am certainly doing my part, so please do yours. Thank you for your time. I will post a copy of the letter I have sent. Please send me something back, to let me know that this problem is taken care of.

To Monitronics:
    I am canceling my services because we have a big dog, and donot need at this time. If in the future we need service, we will be sure to call you back. Thank you for doing a great job protecting our home. We have had you guys for about 9 or 10 years and would recommend you to anyone. Thank you again for your services and have a blessed day. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 478-952-6444.

Robert Mears