The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Monitronics Security — Stay away from Monitronics at all costs!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My complaint is against Monitronics Security. I had a contract with them in Mississippi with a system the builder had hard wired into the house. I was transfered from Mississippi to Illinois through work only 1 year into my 3 year contract. After 4 phone calls and finally speaking to a manager I learned the only way to cancel the contract, whether you have a house to monitor or not is to buy out that contract. I ended up doing the moving package through them and they installed a cheap wireless 3 door system in my new place. Since that time I have had 11 phone calls into them to get 1 out of the 3 doors sensors fixed. I have personally replaced the hardware twice. Now they are telling me that they have to send someone out to look at it and it will be at my cost since I installed the 2 sensors. I have purchased the maintenance agreement through them and they are still trying to charge me. On top of that I have received several bills for the technician that hasn't been to my house yet and have been promised by 2 different service reps that they would pick up all charges just to turn around and get billed again. My advice is to stay away from Monitronics at all costs.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Monitronics Security Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing
- Monitronics - fraud
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics
- Monitronics - Cancellation of Service
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service
- Monitronics - my service. no way to communicate with monotronics. no communication in spanish and the machine doesn't understand my english.
- Monitronics - Phone contract agreement scam
- Monitronics - Still billing after cancellation
- Monitronics - Horrible practice
- Monitronics - Rip off