Monitronics / Beware
Its about Monitronics security.
They asked us to sign contract for three years.After installing the system it used to give false alarm.Three times police came for alarm . we have to pay police department $70 each time bill came due false alarm.WE contacted monitronics they didn't come or fixed.even police couldn't stop alarm when alarm was going off.
we wanted to cancel it, instead of giving peace of mind it gave us nuisance.but they said we have contract.we paid 3years without service.
july 09 contract finished but still charging.they didn't send a letter also.
We called still they say send a letter of cancellation.
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Moni Smart Security / Monitronics International - security system - being charged during hurricane maria and will not cancel as we were displaced to the usa
- Monitronics - I am complaining about the unit. I can only unlock the door with the key, and it is not registering on my phone.
- Monitronics - security. refund. or 2 years free.
- Monitronics - I called in oct. and requested to have my account disconnected! new withdraw in dec.!!
- Monitronics - home security