Monitronics — Idiots
These complaints are absolutely ridiculous. I work for Monitronics International at the main office in Dallas, TX. I handle very large issues and am upper management, but I began as a regular customer service representative who received numerous compliments for my knowledge, patience, and all around kindness. These compliments came from the customers DIRECTLY. Here are some tips to help your confusion: READ ALL CONTRACTS BEFORE YOU SIGN THEM. I can't say that enough. Next, no one held a gun to your head or "tricked" you into signing that contract. Think of it this way: You have a company, and your customers are mad at you for providing the service you promised you would, and those same customers signed a piece of paper stating they understood said services without reading it, but tell you what it says and doesn't say. Believe me, you would have the same thought in your head, "Seriously? Can you not read?" Now, I obviously can't exclude the times Monitronics does make a huge, huge boo boo, because that's what I handle. I took the position I have because it gave me time to research and properly handle these situations. At the end of the day, I go home happy because I just helped people. I, in no way, am trying to make the company "look good" by this or at work. I love helping people, but I can't help people that make these preconceived notions about how a company "should" run, and think that even though they signed a legally binding contract that Monitronics should just bend over and let them out of it. Just because you want the cookie out of the cookie jar, doesn't mean your mom has to give it to you.
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Monitronics - my service. no way to communicate with monotronics. no communication in spanish and the machine doesn't understand my english.
- Monitronics - Phone contract agreement scam
- Monitronics - Still billing after cancellation 
- Monitronics - Horrible practice 
- Monitronics - Rip off