Moneybookers(Skrill)processing bank fees

After withdrawal of 51.62 USD from my Moneybookers account to my bank account, I received 41.62 USD. After LONG correspondence with my bank and Moneybookers, I found out that some corresponding bank charged 10 USD, or 25% of total sum. An I was not informed of this before withdrawal. It is not my first time withdrawal from Moneybookers, and I have never been charged this much before. I think that someone is gaining millions, and there is nothing you can do to stop it!!! So be aware!!!

Comments

• Go
      Jan 02, 2012

Same scenario occurred to me as well, but this only occurred when Skrill took over Moneybookers. Deposit and withdrawals were fine, but once Skrill came into the picture money went missing and the worst part is that they do not disclose nor explain why!?! This is BAD business and I highly recommend NOT using Skrill because every transaction will cost you MORE than what you expect. BEWARE!!!

• Ha
      Apr 12, 2012

Skrill is a really bad company. It use to be Moneybookers and our company use to do business with them. We mostly process through PayPal and our own credit card processor, but we decided to try Moneybookers. Over the course of 6 months of using them, we made ONLY 2 sales with Moneybookers - Skrill and now, 8 months later, the money we received has vanished and we never got a credit for the cash. It wasn't that much money, but beware, this is NOT a good option to pay online or receiving money online. Go with the bigger guys, GoogleCheckout / PayPal ... there's a reason why they are bigger.

• Sk
      Oct 28, 2012

Skrill emailed me stating that they will be taking money from my account monthly since my account has been inactive. There is no way to contact these fraudsters because you need to login to their system before emailing them. Eventually I sent mail to [protected]@skrill.com and they refuse to remove my information on request.

Jan 07, 2015

I recently opened a Skrill account. I sent in a support ticket to test their responsiveness... NO RESPONSE. Six support tickets later, still no response. Leaves me very skeptical about this company.

• La
      Sep 21, 2017

I received a payment of 200 USD but my account was blocked asking me to upload verification documents, I did it 3 times but the company still withholds my hard-earned money. Please stay away from them!