Money Network / unauthorized transactions with my account

United States Review updated:

My name is tameka mccall i've been trying to reach u guys obtaining my account someone has tooken 39.95 off my account yesterday june 24, 2017.. my last four digits of my card number that they took it off of is 0040 and i need my 39.95 back please...i just need my money back thats all...and the place that took my money i had called them and they said they have a no refund policy and thats crazy because this is not the first time someone has tooken money off my account and im getting really frustrated because they taking my light bill money and i need my money back so i can pay my bills!!! Please and thank u!!!

Me
Jun 25, 2017

Comments

• Fa
      Aug 19, 2017

Good morning maam, this is the correct process for dispute. You will receive a dispute letter within 3 -5 business days after you call customer service. You should fill up and fax the letter back with in 10 business days to be eligible for the provisional credit. For the provisional credit, there is no exact time frame for that.You will be receiving a letter if you are eligible or not to receive the provisional credit. Once the office receive the dispute letter, they would investigate it within 45days - 90days and would inform you about the result.
    I know your upset about the dispute maam, but its not a valid excuse to post this matter most especially if its not clear. Be honest Maam, if you didnt understand the process, just ask them. They will be explaining it to you in detail. You should not be mad, instead you should be grateful that Money network is trying their best to solve the problem.
    Did you ask yourself if its the money networks fault that theres a problem in your account? Its your fault right. You should be responsible for your own card. You should be responsible for your own card.