Money Networkwon't let me fully login

K

I've tried a thousand time it seems to try and verify my email and phone number so I can move to the next step. However, every time I try, it says try again. I'm extremely unhappy, unsatisfied, disappointed, and all of the above because I can't see what's going on with my card period. I would like to get some help if possible. Please make improvements to your app or do a check up on it because it's disfunctional.

• Iv
    Ivelp07 Oct 26, 2018

Did your problem get fixed I'm having the same issue ?

Angel Moore Sep 21, 2018

I just got a money network card today and it won't let me activate it. I need some help trying to activate it.