Having problems with Neteller?

Neteller reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 11, 2014. The latest review They are not giving my money stuck in my neteller account.t was posted on Apr 6, 2021. The latest complaint account closed without reason was resolved on Sep 04, 2019. Neteller has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 98 reviews. Neteller has resolved 5 complaints.

Neteller Customer Service Contacts

Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Neteller Complaints & Reviews

NetellerThey are not giving my money stuck in my neteller account.t

My neteller account was closed with 5600 usd 2 years ago.they asked my bank statement for giving me the money many times and rejected.but now, they told me that they wont give my money.i need my money.why they dont give me money.help me to get my money back.

my neteller email is

[protected]@inbox.eu
my name is MST MONOWARA BEGUM

please help me to get my money back from them

NetellerAccount closed not paying reming money

Got this mail -
    The remaining balance of your neteller account will not be released to you. Please note that this decision is fina

Account closed not paying reming money

Dec 13, 2020

Neteller — Balance withdrawal 1851€

11.09. 2019 my account was verified attached screenshot from email proof it. 30.09.2019 account got...

NetellerRefund my money

My netellet acc has been closed
      Then thay ask for document I send my selfi identy card thay acepted but neteller not accept my bank statement
      I send my 3/4 bank statement thay all rejected

Now what can I do please help me

Refund my money

NetellerService

Dear sir,
        I had a longtime relation with neteller. I made all my transections within their Rules and regulations. Recently they gave me an e-mail containing "temporarydisable your account" and the and another e-mail containing charge administrative fee of 20 USD the whole remaining balance of my account.

Sir, we are Bangladeshi, is it our fault?
        What sorts of misdoing we have done?
        (Neteller) they made forceful decision of closing account without giving back their money and charges whole amount of money as their administrative fee almost every Bangladeshi account. I have a number of friends who lose their whole savings.

Sir,
        It's absolutely injustice. Therefore, I have a humble request to you on behalf of all Bangladeshi victimised please take this issue into account seriously as it the fate of thousands of poor Bangladeshi.

Service
        Service

NetellerService

I have been trying to contact Neteller for days now and not help / assistance or response, only automated responses, I need someone / anyone from Neteller to phone me, they do not even answer their phones, 27+[protected].

I phone Neteller son many time, just rings, I sent son many emails to Neteller and not one reply by a human being only automated replies.

NetellerAmount debited but not credited in my neteller account

I made transaction today of inr 1500/-, debited 1926.36 inr but not credited in my neteller account 1500 inr. There us no proper email contact to write in this. Please solve my issue by crediting or reveresing it back. I written to couple of emails, few bounced back and no reply till from other email i'd. Am unable to customer care which is international number.

Feb 20, 2020

Neteller — Refunding my money

My neteller was fully verified & I had deposited USD from my neteller account to my bet365 account. I made...

Dec 08, 2019

Neteller — account is temporarily blocked

Sar my name is Abdul Mannan. Today my account is temporary block please help me. I just sent my information...

Nov 27, 2019

Neteller — complaint

Hello, I have a problem. I had a Neteller account and now it is blocked with my 2200 euros. Neteller...

Netellermy credit card is used in the neteller and made fraud transaction

Hi Neteller,

On my credit card 16th Nov, 17th Nov, 18th Nov and 19th November nearly 7 transactions is happened in neteller.
              Some unknown person has made the payments on neteller that's transactions are fraud.please cancel the payments on the card which is happened from your side.
              Card Number :-[protected].

I am attaching the one transaction id of the payment

You can reach me on +91 [protected]
              Mail :-gopala.[protected]@gmail.com
              Thanks and Regards
              Gopal Bandi +91 [protected]

my credit card is used in the neteller and made fraud transaction

Netellerclosed account and opening a new one

Hi, I opened an account and when I wanted to verify it, but I realized that my account didn't have my full name as in my credit card (I may have omitted my middle name because Neteller doesn't have a clear specification to enter a middle name on their registration page). Having realized this, I try to edit it my name to include my middle name from inside the account to allow my card accepted for verification, but Neteller says (you cannot edit an unverified account). So, I closed the account and open a new one, added my middle and try to log in. But now Neteller says it is a duplicated account even after I have permanently closed the faulty one. Can this problem be resolved?

• Updated by Jay Ossy · Nov 04, 2019

I permanently closed a faulty Netteller account, and open a new one with a different email address, but with the same name and address, but Neteller says it is a duplicated account even after I have shut down the faulty account. What should I do?

Netellermy lost money

On the 25th of October 2019 I made a withdrawal to my bank account only to realise that on the 31st of October 2019 the bank account number I have registered was wrong and I immediately notified neteller and I was told to relax my money was gonna be traced back to my account but till to date my money isnt there! Johnny and Gerganna are agents I have been talking to and Vanya aswell. I think neteller is just a scam!

Contact me on +[protected]
                  Email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Mhleli Shongwe · Nov 01, 2019

Neteller is a scam! They robbed me off my money!

• Updated by Mhleli Shongwe · Nov 01, 2019

I want my money! I withdrew on the 25th of October 2019 but on the 31st I noticed the banking details were wrong and I notified you guys but you seem not to be of any help youre just useless!

My number is +[protected]
                      Email: [email protected]

Netellermy account

Dear Sir, I have Registered, in Neteller, my Account I
                    D is, [protected], my email is, [protected]@gmail.com, I was asked to pay an amount of Rs408, so as to verify my Account and I have Paid, after that I was asked to Submit, Documents..and I have Submitted 1)/Pan Card, issued by the Government of India, it was rejected, again I have Submitted, anis most other Document, that is Audhar Card, which, is most important, issued by the Government of India, that was also rejected, and I was asked to submit, the Driving Licence, and I did it, that is also so rejected, and I am being to submit any Government Issued, ID.DearSir, all these are, issued by Government of India.

They Should have taken money, after verification, So what shall I do..I need Justice for this, , Regards, Jayadev

Sep 22, 2019

Neteller — limited functionality of account

I once lost my netteller account and the opened a second one with my second email. As soon as I had done that...

Netelleri'm complaining about payment to olymp trade

I opened a neteller account which was verified successfully and I deposited money to the neteller account which was also successful, now I want to use it for the main reason I opened it which is to deposit money into my olymp trade account, it keeps telling me my payment is declined. I have fund in my account and its verified
                      why is this happening.
                      I need it to be fixed please

Sep 06, 2019

Neteller — withdrawal issues (big amount case)

I m wasting now 23 day. Neteller is not give money. But neteller is saying my case is solve. But fund is not...

Sep 04, 2019

Neteller — account closed without reason

Dear neteller I had recieved this email that my account got verified as I had provided the documents in very...

Aug 28, 2019

Neteller — account is permanently closed

Dear Netteler I recieved a mail from you on 27th August 2019 in which it was written that your account i...

Aug 16, 2019

Neteller — account closed

Dear sir when i open my accout then verified then 1days after neteller give me mail not verified then again i...