Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com Logo

Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com

Having problems with Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com?

5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E. Mail Stop GH-52
Atlanta, Georgia

Complaints & Reviews

Money Network Check Cardnot reccomended

I made a transfer to my destination account December 15, due to me making the transfer on the weekend I wouldn't make it to the next business day. When I called my bank my money hadn't been transferred. I call Money Network and the told me to check back 24 to 48 hours. I called then back 2 days later and was told to check back in 24 to 48 hours. I called in 2 more days and was told the same thing. I was told that I need to file a dispute and that is would take 10 business days. I'm fed up with Money Network. I have $140 missing, it may not be a lot but its mines and not for giveaway!

Money Network Card — unauthorized transaction

I had 103.19 on my money network card just this morning. I used it to get 24.90 worth of gas... Now I have...

Money Network Paycardmoney stolen out of account

I have a money network paycard that was provided for me through my employer. I started noticing money missing so i got a new card sent to me, which i had to pay for and i changed my pin.3 cards later money is still myseriously coming up missing from my account. I was told by customer service that someone must have my account number along with my card number for this to keep happening despite the new cards i had to buy and cancel my old ones. Most recently a total of $346 was missing from my account in a 2 week period. I called and wasted countless minutes on my cell phone and finally was sent the dispute forms to dispute the 7 withdrawals that were not made by me. These withdrawals took place at an ATM at a Farmers Bank in Georgetown, ky. There is NO Farmers Bank in Georgetown, ky. The investigation of these fraudulent withdrawals was done by someone named Dan with the dispute operations department of First data. I recieved a letter 2 weeks after faxing all of the appropriate paperwork and a written letter explaining that there is no Farmers Bank in Georgetown, ky and that these withdrawals were not done by me. This letter said that my dispute was denied based solely on the fact that my pin number was used for these transactions. If someone got a hold of my account number and my card number would it really be that difficult to get my pin number as well. I am just glad that i noticed the money missing before a large amount was stolen. It is not even about the money. It is the fact that i work very hard for the money i make and these people including Dan are allowing it to be stolen from me and many other hardworking people.

Money Networksomeone stole my money

I have had my paycheck deposited on a money network card for about year. One day i went to swipe my card and all my money was stolen off my card. I called Money Network to try and get my money back and they told me that i have to make a dispute . I did that and then they told me that they had to send me out affidavit in 3 to 5 business days. They sent me the affidavit and I faxed it back to them. I called this morning and they told me that it takes 24 to 48 hours to receive a fax. After that they told me it takes 10 business days to to do a investigation. I don't understand how can I live in California and have my card stolen in Boston. I had just used my card that morning in California and 2 hours later my card was used in Boston. I think it is an inside job so i will be contacting my lawyer to see into this. This is the worst company i have ever heard of and when i do get my money back i wont be doing business with them again.

• Fa
          fallout84 Sep 26, 2013

This is some bull!!! this makes the 9th time tonight that i have tried to get online to check my balance for my money network card and every time i try to log in it tells me that my information is incorrect. now its not even loading wtf is going on this is stupid.

Money Networkatm fraud

What a scam. Money Network is not letting ATMs dump the cash to customers but giving it to the ATM people so you will have to file for it. Money Network gets the money back from the ATM people in 7 to 10 business days. Then they hold your money pending a date 90 days from the day you filed so they can draw 3 months interest off it. As much as this is happening system wide to people it cannot be just chance. Unfortunate that Walmart and so many other big business people are using them for payroll. Right unfortunate for us employees. With all this fraud, for big companys to still use them they must be getting something on the backside to. We need a indeft investigation into this matter and if proved, some big paybacks for the unfortunate people who have lost some happyness and physical property so some fat cows can get fatter

Money Network First Data — out of country debit card administration

Visa, Money Network, First Data, MetaBank.If your employer deposits your payroll check to a Debit card...

Money Network — failure to attend to fraudulent activity

For a business that specializes in handling money and ensuring that people get their money this company i...

Money Networktransactions don't make any sense

I had to use this card while I was employed at Jamba Juice and saved all of my income on this account. Years later find out that it charges a $2.95 maintenance fee EVERY month. Also, $1.50 for EVERY transaction. I bought a meal today for $7.50 and the online bank showed the meal costed 9 dollars (did not state that it was a withdrawal fee). Just that the meal was 9 dollars, which was not. Another thing is the online site is awful, doesn't make any sense. Transactions are all scattered even when you organize it by date. This card is incredibly useless and stole hundreds of dollars that I earned from hard work. I recommend everyone to use an alternative method if possible.

Moneynetwork.comnon search of my money

I have been with this bank for a long time. i had them to do a money transfer to another bank after they told me that theydo so, the money never made it . the other bank told me that they dont accept money transfers. money network gave me the run around for 1 week telling me the funds would be back on my card. then they give me the number to who has my money and told me i was on my own that there was nothing else basically they can do. so no one will tell me how i get my 2000.00 dollars back and they have on my bank statement that they are fdic. can some one please help me try to get my money back.

Money Network — "protecting" me from my money

I received 2 Money Network cards for selling my gold. I was not told of any limits etc. I tried to use it and...

ADP Total Pay Cardsproblems

Up until Dec.2009 when i requested a new card (blue) I had no real problems. I wanted to put my tax returns on card and it can't be done with the green cards. It is now June 2010, 7 months and a dozen calls to customer service later, still NO card. Even worse, I'm charged for every call! They WILL NOT let me talk with a supervisor and everyone says the same thing, "You will receive the packet in 7-10days." A couple months ago I received a letter stating, " Due to no activity on card more then 30 days your account will be closed by (such date) so either use the amount by date or we will issue a check." Problem was they put a suspension on account and i couldn't use it, nor have i received a check! They did take off the hold but no contact since! Lost on what to do..

Money Network Pay Card — unspecified conditions

I was hired for day employment for a retail company during Black Friday. I was not made aware by said company...

Money Network — mn is not giving me my $

I get paid every Friday. On the seventeenth I went to with drawl all my $ at once (to avoid their fees) and...

Money Networkundisbursed money from atm

Went to withdraw money from ATM. Got slip saying "transaction not completed, try again." Tried again and machine said "insufficient funds." Called Money Network for balance on account. Money was deducted account but money was not disbursed through the ATM. Called Money Network to file complaint and they instructed me to use website to file complaint. Called Money Network again as could not find form for complaint. I was told that there was no form but to fax information to them to start the process of returning money to my account. Was told earlier in the day it would take 7-10 business days to return the money to me. No one wanted to take responsibility for this action and was treated very rudely and without understanding.

Penelope Martin
                Working for Sperion in Minneapolis, MN
                [protected]@yahoo.com

Samantha34 Mar 11, 2011

I very much done with Money Network there very unprofessional within handling complaint and there distribution of cards. I was told by 3 customer service rep Bryan, Curz and Ash 3 supervisor Karmi, Rouuen and Edward that I would have my new card within a matter of 2 to 3 business days this has been going on for now 8 business days as of today I was also told that I would be able to call in and get a Fed Ex tracking number which was never provided it is now a day past my pay day my car note is due as well as my rent I'm a single mother of two with no other income. I didn't get and apology and expedited shipping offer. They expressed no concern for my personal matters in which wasn't my error so now I will have to pay late fee due to there mishandling of my account. I will be cancelling this joke of a card whenever I get my money!

ADP Money Network — false information/inability it access funds

I work for a company that requires that you be paid in a "paper-less" fashion. I do not have a checking...

Money Network — won't release my money

My pay went on this "money network check acct. " for about 3 months. I didn't use the card because of a...