Mitchum Deodorant / poor quality, crumbles

1 7572 80th AvenueEvart, MI, United States Review updated:

I have been using Mitchum for sometime, but now I am very dissatisfied with the quality of the solid deodorant. It crumbles, wasting at least half the deodorant. I wonder, has the company ever tried to apply deodorant using their hands? Little difficult! I am aggravated, because I have been unable to contact the Mitchum company using the 888 number, 1-888-8MITCHUM, so I can't even complain to them. If anyone has had success with that, please email me at ladydime2000@aol.com.

Comments

• Id
      13th of Oct, 2009

I have been having the same problem. I have 5 of them (Mitchum Solid) sitting on my desk right now that have crumbled after using a few times. What a waste of the product and my money. I've been using Mitchum since the late 60's and never had a problem until the past year. What's the deal?

• Do
      28th of Nov, 2009

I have been having the same problem. I have also been using Mitchum since the 60's never had a problem since this year 2009. What IS the deal... I would like the address and a email address to complain complain complain Get with it Mitchum. I don't appreciate spending alot of money for a product and it crumbles. There goes my money right in the trash... I would like an answer from Mitchum and some free product that does not crumble and some coupons.