Midland funding, LLC / No information about Collections

1 12 Arrowhead LaneEast Seatuket, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6314740703

I have no idea who this company is collecting for. Also the lawyer for the plaintiff David A Cohen/Mitchell G. Slamowitz/Mitchell Selip, Esqs. Cohen & Slamowitzllp will not give any information. So they can just file papers on a court and collect money for no reason. And they dont have to identify who they are collecting for???? Second the collection letter from the sheriffs office is the only notification of anything.

Comments

13th of Oct, 2010

if they sue u, just don't miss a court date, answer the summon. don't pay until they prove the ownership of the debt, (ask them for paperwork that they can collect the debt from you legally), and validate the debt( proofs that u owe this debt). i also have them dimissed my case when i asked for proof in court. it was never went into the trial, they just dimissed it on pre-trial. don't pay if they can't show u proofs. statements from midland is not proofs.

• My
      26th of Oct, 2010

Everyone Join me in the fight to shut down Midland Funding LLC a Junk Debt Collector and all of there locations! They are violating our rights and using illegal methods to harass us and using manipulating legal practices to packet your hard earn money!

Thank You all for your support and dedication!

6th of Jul, 2011

I wish I have read this a year ago, I received a lawsuit and call Midland Funding, I set a payment plan with them I paid for 9 month then I got laidoff I called them and told them I can not make any more payment because I am not working. They said to call when I can make a payment.
    I got a job four month ago and just receive a letter address to the company I work for from them, with the amount and judgement paper asking for information about me.
    What should I do is this illegal and should I let my boss know since the company name in on the paper.
    Help