American Coradius International Logo

American Coradius International

Having problems with American Coradius International?

American Coradius International Customer Service Contacts

2420 Sweet Home Rd
Amherst, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Coradius International Customer Service. Initial American Coradius International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Coradius International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Coradius International. Discuss the issues you have had with American Coradius International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Apr 08, 2019

american coradius international — collections

I just received a letter from above titled collection agency stating that Pay Pal sent my account to...

american coradius internationalvisible lift foundation

I love your visible lift foundation. But it's getting harder and harder to get the product out of the bottle. Below is a photo of two bottles I have. Both have plenty of product in them. One is almost full. But it's not where the applicator is at the bottom so it's not coming out. The bottle design makes it almost impossible to open and get any out. I'm going to have to find another product that will actually come out of the bottle.

visible lift foundation

american coradius internationalFalse debt claim

Today (April 26, 2016) I received in the mail a letter from ACI claiming that I have a $650 debt to paypal and they are the collection agency. According to ACI Paypal will accept a payment of $487.51 and that will resolve the issue.

There is no issue. I have not used a paypal account in almost 2 years. I logged into my paypal and my account looks clean and secure.

I believe this company is phishing for personal information and will use scare tactics to make people pay these imaginary debts. I will not pay this bogus claim.

american coradius internationalcollection calls

I have, for some time now, been receiving phone calls from the above company for a debt that I supposely owe. I neither claim responsibility or deny it exiists. Ifeel my privacy is bieng invaded and wish to know if I legally, can stop these constant calls. They are even calling me on my wife, s cell phone, which neither she or I wil tolerate!!! What rights do I have????

• Ka
          katep73 Sep 13, 2012

do a search for this phrase
          American Coradius International FDCPA violations and a toothless tiger. Tips to tame this toothless tiger! Amherst New York