Midas International Corporation / service
I went to my local midas dealer at the recommendation of several of my colleagues as my car was loud. Staff was very pleasant, service was prompt and waiting room was clean and comfortable. My vehicle was evaluated and told that I needed to replace the flex pipe. They showed me the part and I certainly agreed to the repair. I was surprised that it only took 20 minutes and again shocked at the labor charge of $170.00 for a 20 minute job. I have to question if this is a mistake and have also sent a letter to the dealer. I departed
content with the service and job done but also felt I had been robbed!! I would like to continue to use your services and be able to refer people to your facility, but if this is real would find it hard to do so. date: 12/4/18
More Midas International Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas International Corporation - brakes and rotors "replaced".
- Midas auto - engine repair
- Midas International Corporation - vehicle issues after repairs have been made.
- [Resolved] Midas International Corporation - vehical repair service
- [Resolved] Midas International Corporation - muffler installation