MetroPCS / refusal to assist!

1 Melbourne, FL, United States Review updated:

The company refuses to stand behind their product or offer any type of assistance to their customer I have the insurance and still was not able to get my phone fixed in a timely fashion. I was told that I was a lair and dropped my phone that I needed to file an insurance claim since I had not dropped my phone I was told it was a warranty issue. When I went to the local "warranty" replacement /service center I was insulted and told it was not something they were going to repair. I called the customer care to obtain a corporate number and was told they had only an address and no contact number. To me as a customer service agent myself this is extremely poor customer service.

The service in and of itself is horrible, the customer service only makes it ten times worse. I would not recommend this service to anyone and have in fact filed a complaint with the better business bureau.

Comments

• Ro
      24th of Feb, 2009

They also change their plans without any prior notice taking services from you thay you paid for. When you call to get those services back they tell you that you have to pay the higher rates to get them back. They also over charge some people for the same services that others have.