MetroPCS / refusal to assist!
The company refuses to stand behind their product or offer any type of assistance to their customer I have the insurance and still was not able to get my phone fixed in a timely fashion. I was told that I was a lair and dropped my phone that I needed to file an insurance claim since I had not dropped my phone I was told it was a warranty issue. When I went to the local "warranty" replacement /service center I was insulted and told it was not something they were going to repair. I called the customer care to obtain a corporate number and was told they had only an address and no contact number. To me as a customer service agent myself this is extremely poor customer service.
The service in and of itself is horrible, the customer service only makes it ten times worse. I would not recommend this service to anyone and have in fact filed a complaint with the better business bureau.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - Zte blade z max
- MetroPCS - Complaining abt stores in streamwood and Elgin
- MetroPCS - store at 9936 midlothian, turnpike richmond va 
- MetroPCS - store/owner
- MetroPCS - unlocking my phones