MetroPCS / changed my plan without my permission
Metropcs changed thier plans after I had service for over a year. Upon their changing of their plans they took services from me that were moved to a more expensive plan and told me that if I wanted those services back that I was going to have to pay the higher rate. When I asked to be connected to a supervisor they refused and hung up on me several times. There is no way of contacting any of the upper level managers as the customer service reps (whick suck) will transfer you. When you asked to be transfered they either tell you that there is no way of contacting the upper level managers or they just plainly hang up on you. I have turned them into the fcc for not grand-fathering me into their plan changes and then over charging me for the plan that they put me in after they changed their plans. I would suggest that everyone that is not satified with them that they also talk to the fcc as they will pull their communications license after a certain amount of complaints. Them metropcs will be shut down for good.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - iphone 6s
- MetroPCS - phone service
- MetroPCS - an employee
- Metro Pcs Store at 5389 Kirkman Rd #101, Orlando, FL - poor customer service. very rude and unprofessional. lying to customers.
- MetroPCS - metro pcs stores