MetroPCS / the worst experience I have ever had with any company ever!
I have had the most horrible experience with Metro PCS. First of all their website happily claims 24 hour customer service, however if you try to call and get an operator it will never happen, it will say Im cannot do that but try our website.
Of course on the website there is no email or any way of contact except calling, even the people at the store are useless. Secondly I received my replacement phone after filing an insurance claim only to find out the suspension I did on the account is really not that at all. Every other company I have ever been with before thats pretty much all, when a customer service reps tells you not to disconnect the phone but to suspend it, it means that when your replacement comes you will be able to resume where you left off, not loosing your balance, well this is not how they work, I was told suspend only holds my phone #, ok well I may not be the smartest person in the world but why would any person pay 5.00 a month for insurance, pay a 50.00 deductible, file a police report, file the claim report, have it notarized, and still loose the month Ive already paid for when I could have went to the store paid 99.00 got a brand new phone, the 1st month free and had this all done in a matter a minutes. I would calculate my loss at 58.00 for the month i lost, 6 months at 5.00=30.00, 50.00 deductible, hours and hours of trying to reach the 24 hour customer service dept and lost time from work as I had to drive to a store to try to turn off the phone which they cannot do and had no more help for me than call the 800 #.
THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH ANY COMPANY EVER. ITS ALL GOOD UNTIL YOU NEED HELP OR TRY TO CALL THEM!
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- Metro Pcs - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - I went to pay for monthly services at the 167th street location in the Bronx, New York and was treated rudely and cursed at by the worker.
- MetroPCS - phone plan - international use
- MetroPCS - operator who answered metropcs call
- MetroPCS - coolpad phone
- MetroPCS - horrific customer service and unfair business practices