MetroPCS / the worst experience I have ever had with any company ever!

I have had the most horrible experience with Metro PCS. First of all their website happily claims 24 hour customer service, however if you try to call and get an operator it will never happen, it will say Im cannot do that but try our website.

Of course on the website there is no email or any way of contact except calling, even the people at the store are useless. Secondly I received my replacement phone after filing an insurance claim only to find out the suspension I did on the account is really not that at all. Every other company I have ever been with before thats pretty much all, when a customer service reps tells you not to disconnect the phone but to suspend it, it means that when your replacement comes you will be able to resume where you left off, not loosing your balance, well this is not how they work, I was told suspend only holds my phone #, ok well I may not be the smartest person in the world but why would any person pay 5.00 a month for insurance, pay a 50.00 deductible, file a police report, file the claim report, have it notarized, and still loose the month Ive already paid for when I could have went to the store paid 99.00 got a brand new phone, the 1st month free and had this all done in a matter a minutes. I would calculate my loss at 58.00 for the month i lost, 6 months at 5.00=30.00, 50.00 deductible, hours and hours of trying to reach the 24 hour customer service dept and lost time from work as I had to drive to a store to try to turn off the phone which they cannot do and had no more help for me than call the 800 #.

THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH ANY COMPANY EVER. ITS ALL GOOD UNTIL YOU NEED HELP OR TRY TO CALL THEM!

Va

Comments

Gr
  22nd of Sep, 2007

Worst is right! Never had such poor customer service myself!

Dw
  5th of Jul, 2008

i have a metro pcs cell phone huawei m318 i have a big big black football on my phone screen that blocks my view from reading my text message and my incomeing phone calls metropcs & asurrance the claims department very very very rude employes and superviers also they both refuse to send me my replacement phone .and they took my issurance away from me also .also the metropcs stores in norwalk california are rude their repair people don't care about us metropcs customers ..here is my metropcs number 562-219-8921 please repair my phone that has the black football on my phone screen and please send my replacement phone r.s.v.p

Dw
  5th of Jul, 2008

a repair alert i repeat a repair alert ...to metropcs tech & asurrance repair tech if they can it will be a miracle .get this big/big/black football off the front of my screen ..here is my esn dec # 01807188604 plus as a extra bonus here is my serial number fmt812332837y manulfactor date 20080123 fix it r.s.v.p

Ma
  12th of Nov, 2008

My metropcs cell phone did not work in Orlando area in my 2007 and 2008 vacation. I decided to change for a cheapest plan because I was paying higher price for a service that they did not provide. I stop letting metropcs free access to my bank account and I pay manually online. I paid my cell on 11/11/2008. They say "wait 2 hours" after pymt but my cell is not working. 24 hours later I called customer service, after long minutes waiting, left a message to metropcs supervisor "RENE" and to Charles - ID 13282 to solve the problem...the pymt is already in their account, my cell is not working. Metropcs takes for granted their customer. They do not care about...

An
  15th of May, 2009

don't talk about metro pcs like that.. i went to metro pcs on nocross, located at 6065 s norcross tucker rd . and they are amazing people that try to fixed any problem that i had... they are so polite and helpful in any way i ask them to... so not all the metro pcs are the same...customer service in this metro pcs store was great. If you guys dont like the rest the metro pcs try in this location located in Ga... they will help you in any way you want and also the will be nice about it.. i hope you guys give it a second chance to this store in Georgia...and if your service is not working in other states it may be because you have a low plan. but i think metro pcs does have a nationalwide coverage and they have great plans that fits all kinds of people

Fi
  4th of Sep, 2009

Ok whoever wrote this is comletely right...i finally said i wanted someone in sales and when i told them i had a question about my bill they said o we are sorry we don't have anyone to assist you with that. I have never been so fustrated with a customer service in my life!!!

Ms
  10th of Apr, 2011

I tried to help my blind neighbor disconnect her phone service because when she moved back here. The phone did not work and she lost all the extras for which she was paying. The stupid thing is my uncle uses Metro PCS and so she sent him the phone because his was broken. Metro PCs treats their prepaid customers as if they have a contract. There is no where on their website to disconnect service so it can be transferred to another user. How dumb is that I reported them to the Better Business Bureau in California. I think everyone should do the same until someone answers that 888 number.