MetroPCS / cell phone service

Let them know how you feel

Greg Pressly

Dallas, TX [protected]
USA

Comments

13th of Aug, 2013

I have had three Metro PCS Smart phones. None have worked right. I get a lot of feed back, My phone call messages are not stored and can not receive them often
    The phone numbers often are wrong when they are saved, thus I call the wrong number
    The number entered to save is not the number I am calling.
    I get cut off often.
    Poor service, as Metro employees can not fix my cell phone, or they do not know how.
    The employees do not seem to have adequate knowledge of the cell phone, especially the smart phones.
    I can not make a payment on my cell with *99. I can not make a payment on line, won't accept it for some stupid reason. Now I have to get in my car and go to the store to make my payment...stupid and useless. why can they not get their ### together?????

• Sh
      3rd of Jan, 2016

I have service since October 2015 and having problem since January 1, 2016. I had another carrier for over 13 years and never had a problem like this. My number is 281-989-2907 a LG phone. It show only EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY AND BEEN ON SEARCH ever since. Please contact me at 340-719-3606. I suffered long enough.