Merrill Lynch Mortgage / The loan process was a nightmare that still haunts me
I have a perfect credit rating, well over 800 except for one problem.
Four years ago I applied for a loan Thur Merrill Lynch, since this is the company that has all my money. The loan approval was easy....the loan process was a nightmare that still haunts me.
The guy who first started my loan admitted after all the problems he had "dropped the ball" Oh well...life goes on. Don't deal with Merrill lynch again for a loan.
The problem came 2 months ago when I applied for another loan for another investment. My credit record showed 3 months worth of late payments, the 2ND, third and forth month of my loan. Long story short...since their idiot employee didn't to his job, my payment which I had set up on automatics withdraw from my investments didn't happen. The first month was made only because I had the money transferred to make sure I wasn't late. He didn't set the deduct up for four months!!!! I was out of town, and didn't catch this. When i did open my Merrill Lynch statements I still didn't catch it. My Merrill Lynch statement is 33-42 pages long.
I asked Merrill Lynch to please fix my credit record, because it was their fault. I had signed the automatic deduct 6 months prier.......is it my fault they didn't take the payment out of my account as I had signed papers for??
This is an easy fix for them....they wouldn't do it. They still have all my money because I like my personal adviser so much....but its killing me.
MERRILL LYNCH MORTGAGE COMPANY......stay away from them.......their mistakes will ruin your credit record.
More Merrill Lynch Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Merrill Lynch - Stupidity 
- Merrill Lynch Edge - Small customers are unable to speak to a human for service 
- Merrill Lynch - Poor Customer Service 
- Merrill Lynch - Ruined my account 
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Mortgage - Refinance Denied Due to Unfair Practice
- Merrill Lynch - cannot open an account with an gc extension
- Merrill Lynch - merrill edge ira
- Merrill Lynch - unprofessional and unreliable customer service
- Merrill Lynch - connectivity to my account due to retirement
- Merrill Lynch - 401k hardship process