Membersavingssignyoursavingsclub.com / taking money our of my bank account

Cleveland, TN, United States Review updated:
4.65
Phone: 423-476-1964
There were 3 $1.00 amounts taken out of my checking
account, the there were 2 $29.95 taken, all without my
permission
As best as i can remember this was a free way to check
your credit report. There was no mention of $29.95
not even once, much less twice.
I don't understand what this is all about, but I have already been to my bank and called the numbet to
cancel this whatever it is, but I want my money back,
I am on a fixed income.
This is a scam that I intend to refer to my attorney unless
my money is put back into my account immediately

Comments

Pa
  15th of Oct, 2008
Yoursavingsclub has put s $1 charge on my Visa charge .
I don't know who these people are and I certainly did not authorize any charge. Trying to reach them seems impossible
and I do not want any further charges from them.
Sh
  21st of Oct, 2008
I have called and tried to cancel my membership and the automated system gives me the run-around and wont let me cancel! I want to CANCEL!! Can anyone help me?
Ma
  28th of Oct, 2008
I have had enough of your company drawing a dollar a month from my credit card...I do not know who you are or what you are about, I have never ordered anything from you, or joined your club. I have contacted my bank and closed my account just becase of your company. I have tried to call you to no avail. Your phone system is so impersonable it is rediculous. I would however like you to send me a check for the amount you have stolen off of my credit card, $1 a month for the last 7 months. My Name is Matthew Proctor III, my address is 413 W. Porter St. Hanford, CA 93230. My credit card number was 5178 0071 3118 8773 so you can check into this continuing problem. A promp reply would be appreciated.
Matthew Proctor III
Ch
  29th of Oct, 2008
I have no need for these savings.I want to discontinue my membership.
Da
  2nd of Nov, 2008
I want to cancel my membership as of Sunday, November 2nd.

Darleen Motley
Of
  6th of Nov, 2008
To whom it may concern:

There has been a one dollar charge on my visa chek/debit card for a on going period of time. It may seem like just a dollar, but I never agreed to any charges to be auto drafted from my bank account on a monthly basis. Especially scince I am not even a member of the savings club. I have tried to cancell over the phone, but am never able to due to the fact that I don't know my member i.d. number or the tellephone number affiliated with this account. I would greatly appreiciate you removing all of my information from your records.Wow I have just seen my activity from my on line account it dates back to January of this year your company has ben taking out at the beging of every month for the past eleven months!Party it is my fualt for procrastinating this long to email this situaion to your attention wich I hope that you can resolve this and I will not be getting any further withdraws from this savingsclub at all. Please feel free to call me back or emailing me to let me know how long this should be taking to get this issue resolved.(210)224-4332.
Scincerely,
Ofelia Leal
Jo
  10th of Nov, 2008
These crooks finally canceled my membership but continue to post a $1.oo charge to my credit card.
I just got off the phone and contacted this web site that their automated message referred me to.

Looks like are real scam. How do I get them off my card.
Ti
  11th of Nov, 2008
I JUST WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT, THANKS...
Ca
  12th of Nov, 2008
Please cancel my membership now. My address was: 805 Baywood Drive----Paragould, AR 72450
Sa
  12th of Nov, 2008
Please cancel my account. Take off my name and give me my $1.00's back. Do not access my accounts.
Al
  13th of Nov, 2008
I have had $1.00 taken out of my Account and $29.95. Total Bill $30.95. I did not join this club. Wanted Credit report. Got Nothing. Guess I will have to cancel Credit Account. Thanks!
Pa
  18th of Nov, 2008
Please immediately terminate account withdrawals. I did not join this club. This email is going to the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau and also to my credit card company. Thanks.
Sa
  21st of Nov, 2008
Please cancel my membership. I have called 3 times but it will not go through.

Cancelled
De
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I did not sign up for a membership with this company, but I have
been charged $1.00 to $2.00 a month by them since as early as
February of 2008. I have tried repeatedly to cancel over the phone with no results. This company needs to be stopped and it
needs to pay for it's damages. I want my money back and I don't
care how much it adds up to. It's mine ; they took it illegally and
I want it back.
Sh
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I trier using my phone to cancle too also got the run around went to the web sites my account and cancled it from there today. I did the credit report last week and as of right now this "FREE" Credit Report cost me 62.90 and I am not even sure if they will stop taking money out of my account. I am going to my bank tomorrow and file a dispute aganst those charges it is a "SCAM" FREE REPORT my Butt. I am a single partent of 2 and have raised them without child support they are in collage and thanks to the economy I no longer qualify as a co-sign for my kids' education So I wanted to see if some one had got to my Identity to cause me to be turned down or if SALLIE MAE was being picky about who they make loans for now that only the rich can get a good education. I hope everything works out for you and I hope we do not fall for this kind of trickery ever again I also hope people read these comments before they "like us" assume that FREE means FREE.
Th
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I signed on in Sept to get a free credit report. I did not get the report. I call and canceled the next week. They are still taking out 1 dollar every month. I have called 3 times and still can not get it stopped
Ro
  3rd of Dec, 2008
This is the biggest scam I have ever ran across. You have taken $1.00 then $29.95 out of my account after I cancelled. I still haven't been able to access my "free" credit report! I have cancelled this several times and yet you still take out "unauthorized" monies from my account. PUT IT BACK. You have caused me overdraft issues more than one, causing me finanical hardship. PUT MT MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT!!!
Ro
There were 3 $1.00 amounts taken out of my checking
account, the there were 2 $29.95 taken, all without my
permission
As best as i can remember this was a free way to check
your credit report. There was no mention of $29.95
not even once, much less twice.
cancel this whatever it is, but I want my money back,
I am on a fixed income.
This is a scam that I intend to refer to my attorney unless
my money is put back into my account immediately
ACCOUNT #C 277487845
Je
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I am having 1.00 taken from my account. I called in october to have my membership cancelled. Stop taking the 1.00 amount of my account or I will get a lawyer
Bo
  17th of Dec, 2008
I'm having a 1.00 taken from my account.I've called several times canceling my membership please stop taking the 1.00 amount off my card before i bring leagal actions upon you and others.

Your Savings Club Logo Your Savings Club