Menu
Your Savings Club
customer service contacts

Your Savings Club
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

59 complaints
11 resolved 48 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Your Savings Club. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Your Savings Club headquarters

PO Box 248, Station B
Montréal H3B 3J7
Canada

Your Savings Club phone number

What is Your Savings Club’s email address?

Your Savings Club’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

What category is Your Savings Club related to?

Your Savings Club is related to the Online Shopping category.

What are the social media accounts of Your Savings Club?

It looks like we haven't found Your Savings Club's social media accounts :(

Overview of Your Savings Club complaint handling

59 Your Savings Club reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 19, 2008. The latest review John Deere lawn mower/ Kitchen system was posted on Jun 26, 2022. The latest complaint unauthorized withdrawal was resolved on Jun 04, 2012. Your Savings Club has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 59 reviews. Your Savings Club has resolved 11 complaints.

About Your Savings Club

Helps to keep track of your savings.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Your Savings Club?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Your Savings Club Customer Service. Initial Your Savings Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Your Savings Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Your Savings Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Your Savings Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Your Savings Club’s complaints

A
2:14 pm EDT

Your Savings Club - John Deere lawn mower/ Kitchen system

While going through my Gmail account today June 26, 2022 I came across an email saying I was chosen for the rewards. All I had to do was pay shipping of $1.95 US and fill out a short survey. I was so excited to be chosen for these both items because I'll be getting a new home soon. After filing out my shipping information and receiving my confirmation I got...

View 0 more photos
X
6:09 am EDT

Your Savings Club - Ninja Blender kitchen set

Zany Savings Club is trying to collect $89.95 of which I didn't authorize. I was offer a ninja kitchen blender set for answering questions to a survey on line for free. A shipping fee of $1.95 was all I was supposed to pay. After paying the shipping fee they attempted twice to charge me 89.95 for something I did not authorize or agreed to. I do not want to...

T
10:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Your Savings Club - Unauthorized purchase!

On 6/25 I received an email regarding the Ninja kitchen set that I won by doing a survey. All I had to do was pay shipping of $1.95. shortly after I was charged $89.95. I immediately tried calling the number listed for customer service and it hangs up as soon as it connects. I've called my bank but they can't do anything until it posts. I'm furious right now. I'm a single mom barely making it. I need this returned to me asap!

View 0 more photos