Meaningful Beauty / did not cancel my account

1 Coos Bay, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5412972421

I ordered Meaningful Beauty by phone after watching an infomercial. They opened an account for me, and sent me my first shipment of products. They would send more product automatically, but I could cancel at any time. After trying the product and deciding I didn't like it, I accepted the next shipment. But when I paid the bill, I wrote on the statement that I wanted to close my account. I asked them not to send me any more products. They continuted to send the products. I would always write on the box "return to sender" and hand it right back to the postal clerk. I accepted no more product after I paid my final bill. After about a year of them sending me products and my returning product to them, they sent me a bill for the last shipment, a shipment that I had most definitely returned upon receiving it. This is rediculous! It shouldn't be this difficult to cancel an account.

I plan to send the bill back without payment, but with a letter explaining my position. Should I have to do anything more than that to resolve this situation?

Comments

Is
  16th of May, 2013

I am going through the same thing... And I am so tired of people like this... What was ur final outcome.