McDonald's / rude customers
I'm a 16-year old girl that is currently working at McDonald's. It wasn't exactly my first choice to work there but I really needed the money since I am now paying for my own things. I like my job, and work around wonderful people. The only thing that stings me are the customers.
I'm not implying to all of you, but we ARE trying our best to fulfill you're needs, and it just makes it harder if you yell and call us names.
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE serving people, but I have a constant fear of people making threats or racial slurs to me and often feel like breaking into tears.
I'm on the verge of thinking of quitting, but with the money issues and bills, I might have to stick to this one.
I'm hopeful of a better job with a more professional environment, but it's been harder to get one due to the economical issues.
Thanks for reading this. It really vents out my doubts.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - paying for order for customer behind me in drive thru
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald’s - customer service
- McDonald's - your outlet charged me double
- McDonald's - food and drinks