McDonald's Store #3996 / unethical behavior, service, insubbordinate leadership, standard procedures
To whom it may concern as a former McDonald's employee (crew trainer) from [protected] at the Paris Illinois facility I have seen a few issues with store #3996 in Pontiac Illinois.
1) Did not get a sausage egg McMuffin sandwich with meal from drive thru.
a) Called and got a free sandwich
b) Had to wait an extra 15 minutes for it to be made
c) Poor communication from Manager to grill team in making the sandwich
d) Grill employee stated out loud " I do not know how to make that sandwich
e) Manager asked another grill employee to make it and the response from said employee was " I am going on break now". This was said in front of me the customer. I stated to that employee if he worked for me he would have been disciplined.
f) The third grill employee had long hair in a pony tail down to the mid line of his back with no hairnet while preparing food.
g) Team Lead or Manager no clear identifying clothing to show hierarchy bragging about "hooking friends up" with free food.
h) The manager's unprofessionalism talking about her social life versus the customer service at hand.
2) Left with correct sandwich; however, questioning the leadership, culture, and how the world class values in action of McDonalds may not be sustained in facility #3996.
1) Drive through forgot the same sandwich again as stated in 11/08/18.
b) receipt 1334
c) Facility gave sandwich after driving back to facility
2) Same issue less than two week period makes me question the facility ownership of culture, values, training methods, hiring practices, and so forth.
Reasonable request: to see facility #3996 adhere to the policies, standard work, and world class status of products, and customer service that McDonald's is globally known for.
Brian S. Eveland
More McDonald's Store #3996 Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Management/Drive Thru
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.