McDonald's / service
Went through the drive through yesterday 5/16/2018 around 5pm. When my order was read back to me it wasn't correct. I repeated the items i wanted & pointed out the mistakes. They read me back a correct order. When i arrived at the 1st window to pay, the same mistakes were still on my order. The employee said he made correction & i paid for my food. When I arrived at the 2nd drive through window, it was the same thing i just went through 3 times, the exact same mistakes. Except this time the manager Gloria was barking from behind the scenes, ordering the kid at the window to charge me more money before she gives me anything. I just feel the professionalism & customer service at this store was unbelievable. No One apologized for the multiple mistakes, the manager Gloria would not come & speak with me directly. This is a child friendly store, so I thought.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - state of the place / hygiene
- McDonald's - burger
- McDonald's - store cleanliness
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald's - penny, the machias manager!