McDonald's / rude employee
A friend and I went to McDonald's this morning to eat breakfast. The food was fine but when my friend went to ask for some jelly for her biscuit, this female employee, don't know her name, saw her standing there but started talking to another employee ignoring the fact my friend was standing there wanting to ask for some jelly. That's not very good customer service ignoring your customers like that.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Quarter Pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner